CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Chris
6 posters

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr Empty Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr

Post by Chris Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/08/29/2011-08-29_puerto_rico_senator_roberto_arango_resigns_amid_nude_photo_scandal_pics_surface_.html?r=news/politics

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr
    BY Philip Caulfield
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, August 29th 2011, 9:04 AM

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr Alg_roberto_arango

A Puerto Rican lawmaker has resigned amid reports he appeared in sexually explicit photos featured in an iPhone application for gays and bisexuals, the head of Puerto Rico's Senate announced.

Sen. Roberto Arango, a Republican who represents the capital of San Juan in the Senate of Puerto Rico, abruptly quit this weekend after local media published photos of a man resembling Arango in sexually suggestive poses from a gay-only app called Grindr.

One photo shows the man naked from the waist up, using an iPhone to hide his face.

In another, the man is totally nude and bent over on a bed, exposing his rear to the camera.

A third image showed the man's face, which strongly resembled Arango's, according to local media.

Arango wouldn't say if the sexy shots were of him.

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr Alg_roberto_arango2
    Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango wouldn't say if the pictures that appeared on gay dating site Grindr, including the one above, were of him. (Grindr)

"I really don't remember having taken those pictures of myself, but it doesn't mean I didn't take them," he said in a recent interview with Puerto Rico's WAPA television. "I really don't remember."

Senate President Thomas Rivera Schatz didn't release Arango's letter, but called his resignation "very lamentable."

Arango graduated from Lousiana State University and worked as a food importer before entering politics, according to his official website.

He was chairman of a business council for the national Republican Party and municipal director of the Republican Party in Puerto Rico, the site said.

Grindr is a guys-only gay dating app that uses GPS technology to locate potential hook-ups.

The photos of the man resembling Arango surfaced from unidentified tipsters, according to local news media.

Pedro Julio Serrano, founder of the gay rights group Puerto Rico for Everyone, said Arango voted for a proposal that would block same-sex marriage in the U.S. territory.

Arango's alleged horny escapades follow in the footsteps of several U.S. lawmakers who have resigned recently under similar circumstances, including former New York congressmen Anthony Weiner and Chris Lee.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr Empty Re: Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am

iPhone is the devil.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr Empty Re: Puerto Rico Senator Roberto Arango resigns amid nude photo scandal; pics surface from gay app Grindr

Post by Shale Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 am

So, guess I shouldn't seek public office. Altho most of my naughty pics can't be published in str8 news media. Blue Cool

One side of me says it is no big deal but love it when Reptilians get caught doing the normal things that their party says is sinful. The only sin I see is hypocrisy.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 am

"I really don't remember having taken those pictures of myself, but it doesn't mean I didn't take them," he said in a recent interview with Puerto Rico's WAPA television. "I really don't remember."

well...ok ROFLMAO!

And I agree with Shale. The only real issue here is the repug hypocrisy.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:40 am

Where can I find the rest of them?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 pm

What’s more troubling to me is the stupidity or arrogance of the people who keep doing this sort of thing. That and the hypocrisy. This isn’t like some celebrity’s sex tape that was stolen. He “can’t remember” if he did it. Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 am