Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed Empty
PostSubject: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 pm

They should do the same thing to this couple, this really makes me so angry, look at the pictures below the article:

Jonathan James was punished for wetting the bed until he died. His father and step-mother made the 10-year-old child stand in 100+ degree heat and refused him anything to drink until he collapsed and died from dehydration according to authorities. The child was only at the couple's home due to court-ordered custody visit. The boys natural mother tells of him not wanting go as she grieves.

By all reports, Jonathan James was a sweet fun-loving child and cub scout. He and his twin brother stuck close together and protected each other. However, this time, brother Joseph was so scared of the couple he could only watch as his twin died. This child must be suffering after this experience. He has been told that he could have done nothing and the death of his brother was not his fault, but in the mind of a 10-year-old this must be a horrible feeling.

According to official documents the boys' father and stepmother had withheld water for five days in the searing Dallas heat as punishment for wetting the bed. Josephs account of the ordeal describe how Michael Ray James and Tina Alberson put Jonathan in a room without air conditioning and made the poor child stand by an open window where the unmerciful Texas sun beat down on him. Joseph said, "I wanted to do something, but I couldn't. I couldn't do nothing because I would get in trouble."

The grandmother of Jonathan James, Sue Shotwell, said the child had called her and asked, "Can I come to your house instead? I know I'm going to be in trouble while I'm there because I always am." Now that call must haunt the grandmother, but what could she have done? Thankfully, now the couple is sitting in the Dallas County jail on charges charged with injury to a child causing serious bodily injury. The charges should be a lot worse.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980089718

Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

This is sickening. Makes you want to reach through the words and set that idiot couple on fire and tell them that they can't have water.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:43 pm

It's heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 pm

*shaking my head* Terrible. RIP Jonathan.....
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 pm

The parent's don't look like they were starving.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:17 pm

Agree with Tony, the punishment should fit the crime in that they get a taste of their own medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed   Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy Dead of Dehydration; Punishment for Wetting Bed
Page 1 of 1