CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Chris
Kral
7 posters

Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)?

Poll

Who shot JR?

[ 0 ]
    Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_left0%Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_left29%Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_left0%Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_left14%Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_left57%Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Empty Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)?

Post by Kral Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 am

Who do you think pulled the trigger on Victor? Much as I'd like to pin this on Todd and Brody, I think they are just red herrings. I think it was either Irene or Shane and that Jack saw the culprit.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Empty Re: Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)?

Post by Chris Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 am

I think Brody did it. He's already said to be slated to go off the deep end; so why not add a shooting/killing to his character destruction?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)? Empty Re: Hate to do it, but...WHO SHOT JR (Victor)?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 am

Im going to say Irene since she is the only one on the list that is dispensible right now.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 pm

None of the above. lol Any obvious suspects are automatically excluded, especially those shown to be getting themselves a gun.

Besides, TSJ Todd is so alive. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:None of the above. lol Any obvious suspects are automatically excluded, especially those shown to be getting themselves a gun.

Besides, TSJ Todd is so alive. Razz

I do share your optimism about TSJ lil bro.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

^^^^I am cautiously optimistic. While I do NOT trust TIIC as far as I can throw them, this has all the markings of a setup, both inshow and offshow. And RH fans are so eager and snobby that they don't realize it. (And now that SOC kicked me off for another month, I am done trying to sugarcoat how cultishly nutso those folks come off as. FORGIVENESS MAN)
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

I think maybe Brody shot VictorTodd, but I don't think he's actually going to die, though when I see what Téa is going thorugh, it kills me to think he'd do this deliberately to her. I think it'll depend on PP and if Trevor signs with them. If he does, Todd will pop back up alive and if he doesn't, I think we'll find out that Todd didn't really die. It's only a amtter of time before RH leaves, so once that happens, I think the truth will come out that Scarface is really Victor, whom Ireme programmed to try and take over Todd's life, thinking she could slide the twin into Todd's life, only he escaped before she finished programming him and now she's in trouble.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by allison13 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Most likely Brody,but anyone else except Todd#1 bec he looks to guilty.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:I think maybe Brody shot VictorTodd, but I don't think he's actually going to die, though when I see what Téa is going thorugh, it kills me to think he'd do this deliberately to her. I think it'll depend on PP and if Trevor signs with them. If he does, Todd will pop back up alive and if he doesn't, I think we'll find out that Todd didn't really die. It's only a amtter of time before RH leaves, so once that happens, I think the truth will come out that Scarface is really Victor, whom Ireme programmed to try and take over Todd's life, thinking she could slide the twin into Todd's life, only he escaped before she finished programming him and now she's in trouble.

co-signs
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah, I think we can totally rule out RHTodd; he is way too obvious. Not that I don't think he wouldn't, but someone else most likely got to Victor first.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Chris wrote:Yeah, I think we can totally rule out RHTodd; he is way too obvious. Not that I don't think he wouldn't, but someone else most likely got to Victor first.
    Heck, I think that was obvious from today. RH Todd is innocent only because he got there too late. Clearly, he was at the scene.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Just before he was shot, VictorTodd had a casually surprised reaction to the unseen person who got in the house...so I'm guessing it wasn't Todd, Brody, Tomas or Rex, because his reaction would have been "angrier" than it was. I'm thinking Shane did it.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah - after seeing the last couple of days, I'm learning more toward Shane. I think Rex assaulted Jack and was probably going to kill Todd, only he heard something and got scared off. Shane came by and saw Jack lying there, thought he was dead, and grabbed the keys and then went on to shoot Todd. Scarface came by and saw Jack lying there and took him to the hospital and came back and saw Todd and assumed he was dead and went running off to skulk in the rain and then Tea came in and found Todd. That's my current theory, anyway - lol.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Yeah - after seeing the last couple of days, I'm learning more toward Shane. I think Rex assaulted Jack and was probably going to kill Todd, only he heard something and got scared off. Shane came by and saw Jack lying there, thought he was dead, and grabbed the keys and then went on to shoot Todd. Scarface came by and saw Jack lying there and took him to the hospital and came back and saw Todd and assumed he was dead and went running off to skulk in the rain and then Tea came in and found Todd. That's my current theory, anyway - lol.

Makes sense. I hate the thought of Shane being a killer.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 am

The more I think about it, the more I suspect Shane.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 am

I'm starting to lean toward Irene. I'm thinking she pulled a switch and VictorTodd isn't really dead. The EMTs didn't even really work on him - just declared him dead - and I found mself thinking of Y&R when Ronan "shot" Chance and the EMTs declared him dead. VT had only just stopped breathing when they walked in. It just seems to... simple... that he's dead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:26 pm