Victor, Jr. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victor, Jr.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 am

pissed sad

I don't think it really hit me until the end of the episode when I saw TSJ being zipped up.

That felt like such a vindictive move on the shows part. They lure back Roger Howarth to rob TSJ of this role that he faithfully played for eight years, demote him to some no-name entity named 'Victor Lord Jr.,' and then when TSJ decides to not stay on to prop (and play second fiddle to) the other guy, they kill him off.

This reminds me of the time they dug up a skeletal Nash.

Just a tacky and despicable display on the producers end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 am

Well, I still am not convinced that "skeletal" Nash was really Nash. It was some dummy double Mitch acquired. Razz

And I am not convinced that Victor is dead either. My guess is that Marty shot him, possibly brainwashed by the agency. These paramedics are working with Irene and they were on the phone with HER before pronouncing him dead.

TSJ announced that he was leaving WAY too easily. This is a trick. David on AMC died in front of everyone at a party and was shown in the morgue and he still turned up alive.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am

I agree Chris I was and still am firing mad that they just chose to dump TSJ for that thing to come back on the show and play the murderous one dimensional Todd again. It was an insult to TSJ and I wouldn't blame him if he never came back. I have a strong feeling that he is coming back and that maybe, just maybe RH Todd is the real Victor Lord Jr. It would make sense, he was away 8 years being brainwashed....into believing he is Todd Manning.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 pm

I am not totally convinced that TSJ is even fully leaving. While he's said he's moving to LA, he said during the execution s/l that he would enjoy spending more time with his family. TSJ has always been good at cooperating with TIIC so methinks maybe he's helping them hoodwink the audience into really believing that he was playing Victor and that he's been killed off.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm

I knew he was a goner when he spit up blood. This entire s/l just goes to show how much the show (didn't) value TSJ as a cast member. They courted the guy who always jumped ship when his contract was over and then backstabbed them by taking a role on its former timeslot rival. And let's be real...OLTL had asked RH back a few times before this. When his first contract was up at ATWT, they asked him to come back even though TSJ was already Todd at that point. He said NO and so they stuck with TSJ. They would have backstabbed TSJ before this if RH had agreed to come back sooner.

I hear that Prospect Park is supposedly "negotiating" with TSJ and while I hope a deal is reached, I'm not holding my breath. TSJ did his 8 years time. I bet he's feeling free and not anxious to come back.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah - I'm hoping he'll sign with PP but he's also on the West Coast now, so it would mean commuting. I'm going to hand around OLTL until VictorTodd's funeral and will then turn my back on OLTL, ABC AND Disney. I will no longer by any Disney products and I will no longer pay to see any Disney movies in theatre. I won't support Disney products even with two nieces whom will be getting into the princess stage in a few more years. I'll find other alternatives or other companies but will not be support Disney. The only exception is if my brother and his family take the girls to Disneyland someday - I might go - but other than that, I want nothing to do with ABC and as little to do with Disney as possible. If PP manages to get Trevor, I'll tune in there, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

We don't even know if the show is going to continue filming in New York, it could be moved to California (for sure it would be doomed) and if TSJ is there he can certainly jump on ship.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

Jason B. wrote:
I knew he was a goner when he spit up blood.
This isn't real life. That's just a paper cut in soapland. Wink
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah - true - if PP moves the show to LA Trevor would stay. I hope he finds a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor, Jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor, Jr.   Victor, Jr. Empty

Back to top Go down

Victor, Jr.
Page 1 of 1