CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
CeCe
Tony Marino
Supernova
7 posters

1st grader handcuffed for talking in class, told he would go to jail and never see his parents again

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

News 1st grader handcuffed for talking in class, told he would go to jail and never see his parents again

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 am

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Lifestyle/Lawsuit-says-first-graders-were-handcuffed.aspx?cp-documentid=30367032

What the hell? A CAMPUS security guard can't deal with a 6 year old who talks? Why don't they just tape every kid's mouth shut since they're not allowed to speak?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

News Re: 1st grader handcuffed for talking in class, told he would go to jail and never see his parents again

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am

Very sick
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

News Re: 1st grader handcuffed for talking in class, told he would go to jail and never see his parents again

Post by CeCe Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Pull that shit on my kid & more than one person will be in handcuffs.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:16 pm

WTF were they thinking. OH, They Weren't Thinking.

This stuff is too hard to believe, and then for the authorities to ignore the parent's complaint? They should have denied it and invited a court case or found a way to settle it. The guard and school administrators should be history if true.

I was a security guard/cop in my youth and there were actually parents who would try to use me as a scare tactic to discipline unrully kids. I would not let them do it, would not play along as an authority figure and would smile at the kid, give them a thumbs up and walk away. Parents need to know how to be parents and discipline their kids without making them fear cops and others in uniform.

Likewise school administrators and employees need to know how to handle unruly kids (are there any other kind) without this stupid idea of using cop scare tactics.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

If any kid is that big a problem, take him to the office, call a parent and send him home.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:14 pm

didnt read it, but my sis and bro in law flipped cause their 5th grader was told to face the fish tank instead of the front of the class and the rest of the class was told to ignore him cause he was "no longer there". The school called the cops on the parents for threatening the teacher's life, not the teacher for mental abuse!

It never happened again tho.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 am

That's fucked up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:43 pm