CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series?

danielG
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series? Empty Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series?

Post by danielG Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 am

I'm middle of reading the books. It's been already over 6months since I bought these books.
    But as a foreigner reading other languages takes some time, Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series? 317770
    Even though it's a little hard for me, I think it's worth it!!!
    After watching the first season of True blood , I started to read the first book.
    It was amazing, whole time I was reading the book, it seemed like I saw the scenes that was on the drama.
    So! I was wondering how the third season's story would go.
    A few days ago I watched the first ep and I knew It wouldn't let me down! Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series? 712748
    It really makes me hanging!!!
    How do you think was the first ep? I think it was good, wasn't it?
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series? Empty Re: Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series?

Post by wants2laugh Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:14 am

I read all of the books, I think there are 10. I even have a couple of short story books that i have read. I find them all quite entertaining
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series? Empty Re: Did you read volum 5 of sookie stackhouse series?

Post by CeCe Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:56 am

I need to get back to reading mine.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

I was freaking possessed and had to read them. I ordered the first 4, and read them so quickly that I just ordered all the rest right away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:30 pm