Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?

Go down 
+3
Cheaps
wants2laugh
RedBedroom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? Empty
PostSubject: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 am

I don't really understand the novelty of owning a spot at a campground. My friend owns a campground and rents some of the spots to people that pull their campers in, but most are permanent units. Some are small trailer homes, others are campers. But people go there every weekend, and enjoy the lake and all that kind of thing. But I would get bored "vacationing" at the same spot all summer.

Anyone have experience doing such a situation of an annual rental at a campground facility?
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 am

when i was a kid my best friend's parents had a trailer in a camp ground. it was cool cause we were "locked in" on the campground and couldnt get off grounds without a parent. We could go to the pool, bay, clubhouse for billiards, parties (they would have christmas in july, halloween parties where we wore costumes and went trick or treating thru the camp ground).

It was someplace safe for parents to take kids. and it was not very far. No different from people having a shore house, or ski cabin. We jet skiied, water skiied, and fished and had a great time. made lots of friends. The parents just relaxed while the kids did their thing.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am

No
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:25 am

I am not into camping so I would not own any spot.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Nope. I don't love the outdoors anywhere near enough to consider something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 pm

No. We used to go camping for a week or long weekend around Labor Day but we never were that picky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?   Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Owning a permanent spot at a campground....would you ever do it?
Page 1 of 1