CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Supernova
Rainmaker
Impact
9 posters

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?

Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Empty Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?

Post by Impact Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 am

I don't wear the same unwashed clothes two days in a row but if I come home and strip down, but later on need to get dressed again, I will sometimes throw back on the same shirt or the same pair of pants. Even if they haven't been rewashed yet. How about you?
    Rainmaker
    Rainmaker
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 0

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Empty Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?

Post by Rainmaker Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 am

Sometimes I do. Long as they're not dirty. Clothes are washed so that they can born worn all day. If they were only worn half a day I don't consider them dirty yet.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Do you wear clothes more than once between washings? Empty Re: Do you wear clothes more than once between washings?

Post by Supernova Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 am

Oh yeah, my jeans/shorts especially, I HATE washing them because then the material feels all hard again and it takes a day to get used to wearing them again, and I'm not convinced the washing doesn't help weaken the material in the thighs, so I hold off for about a week unless they get dirty.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 am

Yes, my work uniform.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

Not on different days. I'm nit going to wear the same outfit the next day.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 am

Sometimes I may wear the same jeans twice in one week before washing but my other clothes shirts etc get worn only once and they are in for the wash.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't scavenge through the dirty clothes pile to put on something unclean, but if I took it off and carefully laid it on the bed or chair, then I may put it back on later if I need something to casually wear.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I wash my clothes when they get dirty, not out of schedule, ritual or belief system.

I wear the same shorts at work several days (underwear keeps the shorts clean)

Work shirts only wear once, but sometimes on weekends a T-shirt makes two days. Tank tops get several days as there are no underarms to hold my fragrance.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Shirts, underwear and socks are worn once. Pants get worn more often between washes but not so long that they can walk by themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:39 pm