CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Empty I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol

Post by Kral Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 am

I was amazed at how lucky she was that Mitch was willing to toss her out alive & well. Couldn't believe she actually tried to get him to let her back in.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Empty Re: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol

Post by Tony Marino Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 am

Kral wrote:I was amazed at how lucky she was that Mitch was willing to toss her out alive & well. Couldn't believe she actually tried to get him to let her back in.

Well that is Stacy for you a complete jerk, I don't like her and will be glad when she is gone. I will give her the benefit of the doubt in this situation, being tossed outside in a blizzard and being pregnant, she did fear for the baby before herself.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Empty Re: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol

Post by SecHandNews Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Well being tossed out in the middle of a blizzard, 8 months pregnant, makes it understandable....but I was surprised that Mitch gave her a fighting chance to survive. I thought for sure he'd personally kill her and make off with the baby anyway, even after he knew the truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:21 pm