I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol   I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 am

I was amazed at how lucky she was that Mitch was willing to toss her out alive & well. Couldn't believe she actually tried to get him to let her back in.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol   I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 am

Kral wrote:
I was amazed at how lucky she was that Mitch was willing to toss her out alive & well. Couldn't believe she actually tried to get him to let her back in.

Well that is Stacy for you a complete jerk, I don't like her and will be glad when she is gone. I will give her the benefit of the doubt in this situation, being tossed outside in a blizzard and being pregnant, she did fear for the baby before herself.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol   I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Well being tossed out in the middle of a blizzard, 8 months pregnant, makes it understandable....but I was surprised that Mitch gave her a fighting chance to survive. I thought for sure he'd personally kill her and make off with the baby anyway, even after he knew the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol   I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in!  lol Empty

Back to top Go down

I couldn't believe Stacy actually wanted to go back in! lol
Page 1 of 1