CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ravenbeauty Spoilers

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Ravenbeauty Spoilers Empty Ravenbeauty Spoilers

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Just got home and found some interesting emails (thank you by the way)! Please use my wording ONLY when passing my scoops on! Don't attempt to translate, Please! Victor is alive! Rex THINKS he is seeing Gigi's ghost (revenge afoot as I stated earlier on)! The person who is not as dead as he looks is obviously Victor! My Mini-Update was about Victor! LOL! PP is due to continue this story with Victor alive (if the planets align just right of course).......
    The person TRULY behind the shooting is not who will be blamed! It will appear to be one way when it was really Irene who was behind the entire thing! Think SciFi again. She's in this up to her bloody elbow! If Trevor signs again, the story will continue as planned and that story includes a very much alive Victor Lord......
    I would not be surprised to see Trevor accept another offer on another soap in the interim (that's a long time to wait without working)! I do feel that even if he does take on another gig, they are still going to try and lure him back by sweetening the pot even more. I would not blame him for staying away, but from what I was told, an olive branch has been extended, and I expect that olive branch to turn into a full blown Godiva Fruit basket once PP is in control.....
    As you know, this is a very fluid business, and change isn't an excuse, it's a fact of life in this industry, and something that happens constantly. As Jerry Ver Dorn just said, Bree was set to leave and now it looks like she MIGHT be staying (I have not heard anything different). The reunion I told you about early on (that Viki and Clint would reunite) has been put on hold for now although he indicated that he still sees this happening later on as planned. Rebecca Herbts was fired and rehired after her fans and coworkers went into overdrive, so anything can and will happen out there. I'll try to keep you posted as best I can, but please keep these things in mind. All it takes is a pot of coffee behind closed doors, and a lot can change at any given time. Let's hope this one is smooth sailing and that they get all their ducks in a row.....!
    P.S. (a reply to someone bringing up Brody's exit):
    Thank you for reminding me about Mark Lawson's exit. I need to thank my friend Ed Anderson at Generation Gossip for giving me credit on that one (I told you guys that Brody would be out in March). I definitely owe Ed a debt of gratitude and a big hug (and how refreshing that he does it without any backstabbing). A rare breed out there.....
    Much love to you my friend! XOXO!

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Ravenbeauty Spoilers Empty Re: Ravenbeauty Spoilers

Post by Jason B. Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

That's some encouraging spumor there. Thank you Tony.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:40 am

Ravenbeauty Spoilers Fingers-crossed-emoticon
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 am

Jason B. wrote:That's some encouraging spumor there. Thank you Tony.

Your welcome. Hopefully we will get TSJ back again.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:01 pm

I say that Raven is BSing us. Not that I don't believe Trevor is coming back, but because I think Raven is really just making up these details.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks Tony - that IS encouraging!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Thanks Tony - that IS encouraging!!!

Yeah it is!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:34 am