CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too

Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too Empty Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too

Post by Adrian LePere Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:34 am

I think "Bobbie", James and Nate are all brothers. I also have a feeling that Rex might even be somehow connected to them too. Move over Lord's, the Ford's are taking over Llanview.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too Empty Re: Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too

Post by Chris Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:15 am

I have a hard time buying this actress playing Ford's mom, she seems a bit too young (can barely buy her as Nate's mom.) Maybe they all share the same father. My money is on them all being somehow related. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if Rex is somehow tangled up in this hierarchy too.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too Empty Re: Nate's mom is Ford and James mom too

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Adrian LePere wrote:I think "Bobbie", James and Nate are all brothers. I also have a feeling that Rex might even be somehow connected to them too. Move over Lord's, the Ford's are taking over Llanview.

OH NO!!!!! Another dysfunctional Rappaport type family moving into town!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
    Adrian LePere wrote:I think "Bobbie", James and Nate are all brothers. I also have a feeling that Rex might even be somehow connected to them too. Move over Lord's, the Ford's are taking over Llanview.

OH NO!!!!! Another dysfunctional Rappaport type family moving into town!

I was thinking the same thing. Ford/Salenger is beginning to look vaguely remiscent of RappaDavidson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:23 am