CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Tony Marino
Supernova
Alan Smithee
RedBedroom
Chris
9 posters

Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed? Empty Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed?

Post by Chris Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 am

Did you parent ever object to the way you dressed when you were younger?
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed? Empty Re: Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed?

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 am

Only one time did Mom object when I wore, at age 19, a too short dress for Thanksgiving.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed? Empty Re: Did you parents ever have a problem with the way you dressed?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 am

Not really.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:39 am

Oh yes, I tried making my own ripped jeans but I wanted to try something kind of far out, so I cut a HUGE patch out of one knee and then cut three slits in the other leg, and my father HATED that and we got into it. It was odd because usually he wouldn't notice if the house was on fire.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:12 am

My Mama alway thought I looked "Hot" in my clothes Smile

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Nah. I remember wanting to wear some jeans with the knee cut out and grandmother didn't buy it for me cause she thought my dad wouldn't like me wearing them. Turns out he didn't mind.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 am

There were times when they thought what I had on wasn't necessary and commented on it, but I never had any conflicts with them over the way I dressed.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Nah - I was pretty conservative as a kid. I don't think they ever had a problem with how I dress.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm

The only time i think they objected was when i wanted to wear something TOO casual for a more formal gathering. The rest of the time they didnt care.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:39 am