First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season

Go down 
+6
RedBedroom
Wadsworth
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season Empty
PostSubject: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 am

First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season DSC04550

Are you sandals/flips-wearing person?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 am

I do wear sandals but like Flips a lot better. Sometimes Sandals make my feet have anxiety attacks Smile
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm

I wear both. I like my feet to breathe.
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I live in my flips. If I could wear them year round, I would. They're part of the reason I love warm weather so much.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 pm

I only wear sandals & flipflops around the house or @ some kind of swimming area. Never in public like regular shoes. To me showing your bare feet in public is tacky and almost offensive. I dont so much mind when women do it cause that's just what women DO but guys in flipflops and sandals out in public is nah. Man wear shoes.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am

Wadsworth wrote:
I only wear sandals & flipflops around the house or @ some kind of swimming area. Never in public like regular shoes. To me showing your bare feet in public is tacky and almost offensive. I dont so much mind when women do it cause that's just what women DO but guys in flipflops and sandals out in public is nah. Man wear shoes.

I felt like that when I was younger, but these past few years I have started appreciating the comfort of sandals. They're akin to wearing cotton clothes that breathe. If people don't wanna see my feet, they don't have to look at them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 am

Chris wrote:

I felt like that when I was younger, but these past few years I have started appreciating the comfort of sandals. They're akin to wearing cotton clothes that breathe. If people don't wanna see my feet, they don't have to look at them.

And men are starting to get pedis on the regular now so their feet aren't looking jacked up. If it's 80 plus degrees outside, I am NOT wearing socks.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 pm

I love them both, flips more. I probably have about 15 pair.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Wadsworth wrote:

I kinda feel the same way. I think sandals/flip flops are fine around the house, but if you're going past your front yard then put on some shoes. All the talk about how "comfortable" they are is odd to me because I don't think so. They make noise, are either too hard or flat, constantly slip off, leave strap marks and expose your feet to dirt and grime. IMO they are uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

JB wrote:

I kinda feel the same way. I think sandals/flip flops are fine around the house, but if you're going past your front yard then put on some shoes. All the talk about how "comfortable" they are is odd to me because I don't think so. They make noise, are either too hard or flat, constantly slip off, leave strap marks and expose your feet to dirt and grime. IMO they are uncomfortable.

Reminds of the time when I was in Miami on vacation (I'm tired of telling these damn stories). I'ma make it short. Anyway, we all were chilling in the hotel pool and decided to go out to dinner right after. So, when I got out of the pool, of course, I was soaking wet when I put on my flip-flops. Of course, all the water from my body drained down and my flips got soaking wet too. I decided that I can dry them off while I'm upstairs in the room getting ready for dinner. So I wear them (yes, I should've known better but I didn't think we were gonna walk that far) and they weren't dry. And we decide to walk to find a restaurant. And I'm walking slow as hell because the wet flips keep sticking to the ground and I can't keep up. My people are way ahead of people. So then, we have to cross this intersection. They make the intersection and I see that the light is still on red, so I try to run and catch up with them before the light changes. So I'm running and I literally ran OUT of my shoes. Like they were just stuck right there on the ground. Ever seen someone almost fall? I took a good 4 or 5 giant leaps after I left those shoes before I was able to catch my momentum. It was like inertia. I'm in the fucking intersection, the light changed and cars were ready to go and this one car had to break to avoid hitting me. And everyone had to stop in their place on both sides of traffic to wait until I got out of the way. Face red, I grab my flips and walk the rest of the way barefoot. On that hot ass pavement. And yeah, I got laughed at. I know by the people in the cars and by my own people. Bitches.
Back to top Go down
kinetic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
kinetic

Male
Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Hate sandals but love flips.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Chris wrote:

Ah, Chris. We still can't see your feet 'cause of them socks you wear. big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 am

Wadsworth wrote:
Wow! That almost sound phobic. You would go crazy here on Miami Beach, where a lot of us guys wear flips or sandals year round.

Shale's Flips

First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season 2007shalefeet-thongs04web
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season   First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of Summer: Sandals & Flips season
Page 1 of 1