Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?

Go down 
+6
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Cheaps
Shale
CeCe
RedBedroom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Empty
PostSubject: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 am

I'm listening to him on the news right now and he is claiming all that "tiger blood" and "Adonis DNA" shit was all just for the people. I don't think he will ever be on a sitcom that pays him enough to even rank him top ten highest paid on TV.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Looks like he's hired some advisers. lol But I think Charlie has probably seen his best days.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:53 am

Definitely down to 'tabloid' level. Might be on some "reality" show or do ads for psychotropic drugs on TV.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 am

Shrugs (Oh well…) Couldn't care less. Never really gave two thoughts about him before he ended up in the news. I still don't.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Good luck to him, I don't really care if I ever see him again.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:09 pm

I know Two and A Half Men ain't gonna be the same without him.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Two and a Half Men was his reprieve. Before that Sheen's career had been in the toilet for years and he was relegated to producing indie movies. He fucked up big time by not treating the show right. I can't imagine too many TV networks or film studios wanting to bother with him after this latest episode.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
I know Two and A Half Men ain't gonna be the same without him.

I enjoyed that show, the situation and lines were good.

However, it went thru changes as all shows with kids do - the half has become 9/10 of a man so the role was about ended for Jake.

Oh, well - W'll always have reruns.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Far as I can tell Charlie Sheen's name still attracts buzz, but the burn out is fast. One of those situations where if he starred in another TV show, the first episode would attract millions of viewers but they wouldn't keep coming back and he'd get cancelled after just one season.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:01 am

Having him on show is a good way to guarantee I'll tune out. Was watching the news and Leno came on afterward but I wasn't paying that much attention. Looked up, saw Charlie Sheen get introduced, and immediately changed the channel. I have no interest in him at all.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 am

It's sad when people just self destruct like that but I haven't lost any sleep over Charlie. To answer your question, Red, I don't know if he will but he could have another career success because the public has a short memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?   Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Charlie Sheen make his way back to the top?
Page 1 of 1