CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Forgiveness Man
captainbryce
Tony Marino
RobbieFTW
Nystyle709
Chris
10 posters

Can the human race survive another thousand years?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Can the human race survive another thousand years? Empty Can the human race survive another thousand years?

Post by Chris Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:51 am

Do you think that the human race has thousands more years ahead of it, or do you imagine that our species will die out before the dawn of 3000?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Can the human race survive another thousand years? Empty Re: Can the human race survive another thousand years?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 am

We will kill ourselves off eventually. We might make it another millenia but if not, I won't be surprised and I won't be here.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Can the human race survive another thousand years? Empty Re: Can the human race survive another thousand years?

Post by RobbieFTW Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 am

I heard that psychic lady Silvia Brown say that she doesnt see human life last past the next 3 or 4 hundred years.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 am

We will still be here no doubt.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 am

Chris wrote:Do you think that the human race has thousands more years ahead of it, or do you imagine that our species will die out before the dawn of 3000?
    Assuming that a giant asteroid capable of wiping out all life on the planet doesn't impact the earth and that aliens haven't invaded by then, absolutely the human race will endure for another thousand years. The question is, in what capacity? What will the human race look like a thousand years from now? What will our society be like? Will it be more advanced or less advanced? Will our society have evolved for the better or degenerated into a post apocalyptic dark age? There are too many variables to consider, but there is no doubt that humanity will survive in some capacity.

Maybe Jesus will have returned by then and ushered in "God's Kingdom". For all we know all of the good people will be raptured by then.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 am

Maybe yes, maybe no. So much can happen that it's kinda silly to predict. We should probably worry about planning for the next few decades first cause. Wink
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 am

I'm fairly certain that I, my kids, my grandkids and probably my great grandkids are safe. It will be unfortunate if in 500 years an asteroid collides with the earth, but hell I'll already be vapor by that point. Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 pm

That depends on when the rapture's going to be, I wouldn't think it would take another 1000 years to reach it but you never know.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 pm

I think it's more likely that civilization will have started over with a new world system by then.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I think the human race will still be here in 1,000 years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:35 am