Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop

Go down 
+4
Bluesmama
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
Cheaps
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

Funny in some parts of the video the dog actually looks like he is playing and he is wagging his tail. The owner of the dog should be responsible for whatever medical bills are incurred by the victims of the dog bites.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:17 pm

I feel bad for the people who were bit but also for the dog.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Stupid people and their dogs!

When you own an attack dog, you cannot afford to make one single slip. One escape is all it takes.

We used to have a neighbor that had a mean rottweiler and that dog was always breaking free. Chased a pregnant woman into her car and killed one of her cats. They were cited many times. Dog is finally gone.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 pm

The guy obviously bought it and kept it the backyard without giving it much or any home training. Pitbull's are menaces and it wouldn't bother me if they were outlawed....unlike dobermans and rottweilers, they aren't as smart or easy to train. And the owner was a dick for not keeping it locked up properly, and should be fined.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:17 pm

I'll watch this later.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
... The owner of the dog should be responsible for whatever medical bills are incurred by the victims of the dog bites.
Damn str8!! He should probably be facing multiple lawsuits to cover that and the pain and anguish.

Here in Miami-Dade County you are supposed to have a $300K insurance policy if you own a pit bull. I know, I know it ain't necessarily the breed - but ppl who own pit bulls here have them only for their viciousness in a fight in the namesake 'pit.'
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Why did that jerk even have a pitbull in his backyard to begin with??? I hate it when people get vicious dogs just to seem more alpha. They almost never train them to be obedient or when to attack. They just have them there for the sake of seeming badass and then act like "oops" when it gets loose & attacks bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

I knew they were going to put him down before I finished the video. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop   Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitbull Attacks 3 kids and into Barber Shop
Page 1 of 1