Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil

Go down 
+5
femme fatale
Bluesmama
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Cheaps
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil Empty
PostSubject: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I wouldn't walk away either if somebody called my mama a whore or a devil...there'd be hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:12 pm

cheaps wrote:

I wouldn't walk away either if somebody called my mama a whore or a devil...there'd be hell to pay.

Indeeeeeed, that's just being a good daughter.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I think she handled that quite well. That was an argument? It looked aweful one-sided to me. He was the one getting all hissy. And he has the nerve to call Sarah hateful? Low-quality scum. Good for Bristol for not letting him walk all over her.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:
That was an argument? It looked aweful one-sided to me.

Shrugs (Oh well…) ..The title of the video said "Fight", that wasn't a fight to me either, so I thought "argument" was better suited.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 pm

cheaps wrote:

Shrugs (Oh well…) ..The title of the video said "Fight", that wasn't a fight to me either, so I thought "argument" was better suited.
I guess so. lol I think the best word is that Bristol was harassed and she shut the guy down. FORGIVENESS MAN Agree or disagree with Palin's politics, that guy was out of line.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Can't blame her a bit.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

She should have punched him.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Yeah, can't say I blame her. I remember I got into a fight because somebody said some slick shit about my mama. I don't play dat.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:23 am

I'm in no way a fan of this family, but I'm not mad at her for defending her mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Can't say I blame her but if you're going to live your life in the public eye you better get used to things like that.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:28 pm

I remember several years back there was a story of Janet Jackson, got into a fight with somebody at a club or a bar, some dude called Michael 'a fucking freak' and she punched him! I remember when I heard that I was like that ' Yes Go Janet!' LOL Don't screw with people who have a family, they WILL retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Supernova wrote:
I remember several years back there was a story of Janet Jackson, got into a fight with somebody at a club or a bar, some dude called Michael 'a fucking freak' and she punched him! I remember when I heard that I was like that ' Yes Go Janet!' LOL Don't screw with people who have a family, they WILL retaliate.

I want to say that's a rumor, I never heard of that story... and believe me, I would've remembered that,and it would have been all over the janet websites I go to. And honestly that doesn't sound like something Janet would do.
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:51 am

Is bristol old enough now to be in a bar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil   Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Palin Gets Into An Argument in a Bar After A Guy Calls Her Mom A Whore and Devil
Page 1 of 1