CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.”

CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    CONVERSATION CHAMBER
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Rep : 1

Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.” Empty Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.”

Post by CONVERSATION CHAMBER Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:10 am

Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.” Fp_4883452_vanity_fair_tribeca_cjny_042010 For two weekends in a row, Lady Gaga went to a baseball game in New York and made an ass out of herself. The first time, she allegedly showed up drunk at Shea Stadium, then proceeded to get even more bombed as people started coming up to her and talking to her. Security was concerned, so they moved her to a private box - which happened to be owned by Jerry Seinfeld.

READ MORE HERE...

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.” Empty Re: Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.”

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 pm

The pot calling the kettle black.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.” Empty Re: Jerry Seinfeld on Lady Gaga: “This woman is a jerk. I hate her.”

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm

My thoughts exactly, Tony. I never liked that guy. He was the only one on his sitcom that I could not stand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:09 am