CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Shale
Chris
CeCe
Tony Marino
9 posters

Urinals For Men in the House

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Urinals For Men in the House Empty Urinals For Men in the House

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Why is it that it is not standard to include a urinal in a bathroom so that the boys and men in a house can use it and not have to worry about having a perfect aim? I think its a perfect idea and not only would it be sanitary then the women in the house don't have to lecture about leaving the seat up all the time. If I ever move to another home I am definitely going to have one installed.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Urinals For Men in the House Empty Re: Urinals For Men in the House

Post by CeCe Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:17 pm

I think it would be a great idea. I know I get tired of cleaning the seat off half the time.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Not a bad idea!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm

I think its a great idea!
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Not one of the major problems of the world.

I leave the seat up all the time at home since I live alone, but when my wife and I lived together it remained up most of the time except when she lowered it to sit. If I got a drop on the porcelain, it takes a little piece of toilet paper to get rid of it. Or just lower the seat and don't worry about it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Because that strong piss smell would permeated the entire bathroom and women wouldn't be able to stomach it. At least I won't....
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 am

Because they're not required. Builders don't want to spend the money on them and architects don't want to sacrifice 12-15 SF from a floor plan. Why aren't they required? Because plumbing codes are written by members (among others) of those professions.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Wouldn't that just create more cleaning?
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:18 pm

LOL! Why in God country would anyone want a urinal in their house? They stink. Sometimes the water splashes out of them. People tend to wind up pissing on the floor even though they are standing at a urinal. Next time you use a urinal, look at the floor. Yuck, no thanks!!!
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 pm

tmontyb wrote:LOL! Why in God country would anyone want a urinal in their house? They stink. Sometimes the water splashes out of them. People tend to wind up pissing on the floor even though they are standing at a urinal. Next time you use a urinal, look at the floor. Yuck, no thanks!!!

Thank you. I would never put that shit in my house.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Thank you. I would never put that shit in my house.

You can put a deodorizing tablet in the urinal. I keep my bathroom clean and mop the floor several times a week, there would be no smell to worry about.

Same smells can come from a regular toilet if you don't clean the floor around the bowl so I don't really see what the difference is, its a matter of how clean of a housekeeper you are. To me its more convenient to piss right in front of you rather than have to take aim and hope your on target all the time.

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:07 am

Someone I know from high school has a large family and her husband installed one in their bathroom.

I also know someone with three daughters who put a toilet in their little closet type thing that is meant for washer/dryer. I think that is really weird. Once those daughters are older, they aren't going to want to use that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:44 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Because that strong piss smell would permeated the entire bathroom and women wouldn't be able to stomach it. At least I won't....
    Tony Marino wrote: ...Same smells can come from a regular toilet if you don't clean the floor around the bowl so I don't really see what the difference is, ...

BTW, here's a little nasty secret I learned years ago, crashing with 4 women in a large house uptown in New Orleans. (They had a burglar so they invited me to crash for a while).

I noticed the toilet had a urine smell. Now I was the only guy using it and I was not pissing on the floor or on the porcelain. Then I sniffed out the smell and found it was coming from the underside of the toilet seat - not the place where guy piss lands.

What happens is when women hit the porcelain inside the toilet with a forceful stream the piss aerosolizes and collects on the underside of the seat. (may be why those public toilets don't have a front to the seat).

So, guys get blamed by women for that pissy smell around the toilet when it is the women causing it.

(Now, did everyone go run to the BR and sniff the underside of ur toilet seat?) Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 am

Opa Shale wrote:

BTW, here's a little nasty secret I learned years ago, crashing with 4 women in a large house uptown in New Orleans. (They had a burglar so they invited me to crash for a while).

I noticed the toilet had a urine smell. Now I was the only guy using it and I was not pissing on the floor or on the porcelain. Then I sniffed out the smell and found it was coming from the underside of the toilet seat - not the place where guy piss lands.

What happens is when women hit the porcelain inside the toilet with a forceful stream the piss aerosolizes and collects on the underside of the seat. (may be why those public toilets don't have a front to the seat).

So, guys get blamed by women for that pissy smell around the toilet when it is the women causing it.

(Now, did everyone go run to the BR and sniff the underside of ur toilet seat?) Smile

LMAO! Shale you made my morning!!!!

Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

Negative. The women you lived with were nasty. How could they nit clean under the toilet seat? And men tend to have stronger smelling urine. They would leave that piss smell in a few droplets than it would take for it to collect under the seat.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Shale Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Negative. The women you lived with were nasty. How could they nit clean under the toilet seat? And men tend to have stronger smelling urine. They would leave that piss smell in a few droplets than it would take for it to collect under the seat.

Whatever!

All I know is what I observed.

I wasn't aware that one gender's piss smelled so different than the other. Does that go thru the estrus cycle as well? I may have to research that. I'm very keen on odors - have written a couple of articles on them. Fact is, I don't find urine smell that unpleasant (like barnyard smells too)
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

No, I'll take your word for that.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

Whatever!

All I know is what I observed.

I wasn't aware that one gender's piss smelled so different than the other. Does that go thru the estrus cycle as well? I may have to research that. I'm very keen on odors - have written a couple of articles on them. Fact is, I don't find urine smell that unpleasant (like barnyard smells too)

And you observed the puss under the toilet seat and that's what you smelled. What I'm telling is is that urine, and other bodily wastes, collects under the toilet seat. For you to have smelled that, it means someone didn't clean their toilet properly. Or perhaps not as often. It's a foreign concept to me because you if you look under my seat at home....you ain't gonna find anything. That how I keep it. So yeah.....I can blame the guy. I would KNOW that's not me. Just about every men's room I've been in had that odor.....where as women were nasty for other reasons. My nose us different than yours. Men's urine us a lit more acidic ans stronger smelling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:26 am