Making your bed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making your bed

Go down 
+8
Supernova
Marc™
Bluesmama
jennab85
Shale
CeCe
Cheaps
Alan Smithee
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 am

Do you sleep between a top and bottom sheet? I'm guessing that everyone at least as a bottom sheet and it's probably a fitted sheet with elastic corners. We have a nice cozy comforter and haven't used a top sheet in ages so making the bed doesn't amount to much. Does anyone need to make hospital corners?
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am

I have a fitted sheet, flat sheet, blanket and comforter. I havent slept between any of the sheets all summer, and my comforter is folded towards foot of the bed. I been using a seperate light blanket, and sleeping on top of everything. So all I have to do after I get out of bed is fold the light blanket I'm using. When it get cooler I'll be sleeping with blanket and comforter over me. Yes I do hospital corners when making my bed, its a habit from when I worked housekeeping.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 am

I use a flat sheet but no hospital corners. I'm just happy when most of it is on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:27 am

I have a top and bottom sheet and just throw the top sheet over the mattress on the floor and kick the loose ends under in the mornings. Not fancy but doesn't look totally unmade like it is now and how it likely will stay all day.

I was made to make my bed as a kid and in the service and during marriage. Now as a discipline, I do not make my bed on weekends (unless someone comes to visit in which case part of the fun is eventually undressing the bed & the visitor)
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

I have a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and comforter and during the colder months I have one or two extra blankets.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Fitted, flat, a comforter, and soon there will also be an electric blanket under that comforter (I tend to be cool/cold).

I don't give myself enough time to make the bed in the morning. I usually do it at night. Odd, I know.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:07 pm

I use a fitted bottom sheet over the mattress, a top sheet and 2 medium blankets on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Fitted sheet and mattress pad on the mattress, a flat sheet, and a bedspread, though as cold as it's getting I'm contemplating breaking out one of my additional blankets.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:42 am

Always a fitted mattress sheet. On top of that is one top sheet, a blanket and/or bed spread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Yeah, pretty much whatever one else said. Fitted and flat sheet and comforter. And I use my comforter all year long. I get cold when I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 pm

I have a fitted sheet and a top sheet which I put on Army style. I don't use the top sheet I have a vellux blanket I use but if it really cold out there I have my comforter too. I very rarely use the comforter the blanket is plenty for me. I am usually hot at night you would not want to sleep next to me big grin
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
... I am usually hot at night you would not want to sleep next to me big grin

NEWS FLASH:

Shale, out of a rare sense of decorum makes no lewd comments about Tony being hot or about sleeping next to him.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

NEWS FLASH:

Shale, out of a rare sense of decorum makes no lewd comments about Tony being hot or about sleeping next to him.

I've noted this on my calendar.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Opa Shale wrote:

NEWS FLASH:

I'm thoroughly shocked.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

I'm thoroughly shocked.

I'm thoroughly appreciative.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 am

femme fatale wrote:

I'm thoroughly appreciative.

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making your bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making your bed   Making your bed Empty

Back to top Go down

Making your bed
Page 1 of 1