Ron Carlivati remains as head writer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ron Carlivati remains as head writer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Ron Carlivati remains as head writer Empty
PostSubject: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:32 pm

RC is staying on as the shows head writer once it moves online. I'm not totally sure, but I think ABC let him out of his contractual obligation, which was going to send him to GH as a script writer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm

With the cancellation of GH on ABC looming its not a big surprise that he is going on to PP. I think when the show goes online I am going to find a way to watch it on my TV from the computer. I know its not difficult and it probably can be done through a router.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Now I'm more convinced than ever that TSJ won't return. With FV remaining on as EP and RC continuing to be HW, I don't see why he'd be interested in returning to work under this team.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am

Unless Prospect Park gives him a good figure worth returning for.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Jason B. wrote:
Now I'm more convinced than ever that TSJ won't return. With FV remaining on as EP and RC continuing to be HW, I don't see why he'd be interested in returning to work under this team.

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't like hearing that Valentini was staying on as exec-producer and my heart pretty much sunk when RC was announced to continue on as HW. Immediately I thought of TSJ's purported return and how this news might crash it. Whereas before I hoped that a new team would clean TSJ's slate enough to get him to consider returning, now I think the only thing that will do it will be money and convenience. But I'm not sure PP is throwing around the same wad of cash ABC used to. I think the actors who have signed on are doing it more out of good will.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:15 am

This is just a rumor but I heard that PP is set on bringing back Victor Lord Jr. and that they're considering recasting if they can't lure Trevor back.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:11 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
This is just a rumor but I heard that PP is set on bringing back Victor Lord Jr. and that they're considering recasting if they can't lure Trevor back.

Eh. In that case, I hope they do all they can to get TSJ back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Me too I would like to see him back in charge again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Carlivati remains as head writer   Ron Carlivati remains as head writer Empty

Back to top Go down

Ron Carlivati remains as head writer
Page 1 of 1