What does everyone think about this season so far? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does everyone think about this season so far?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

What does everyone think about this season so far? Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 pm

I am torn. I like some parts, others bug me.

Susan's guilt is so annoying. Sunday when she was trying to get arrested was just so lame.

But what I do like is Tom putting Lynette in her place. The new neighbor guy will have some drama with him, but I don't like the Renee character at all right now.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

I think it's been a little dry. I really don't care anything about their whole murder coverup. The only thing saving that whole plot is Bree's now disgruntle cop boyfriend. I'm kinda liking Tom and Lynette being separated because they were always such a strong couple. I don't like Carlos and Susan developing this bond that's gonna lead to an affair it seems. Danielle coming back as a sex toy entrepreneur is so extra.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm

I hope that Susan and Carlos don't have an affair. I like the way they did it and left it and hope they don't revisit the idea.

I agree with you about Bree's ex. I doubt he will end up having anything to do with the letter she got, though.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

The season never did become great, did it?

What do you all think? I am not sad to see it end at this point.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 pm

It's definitely ending on a dry note. It almost seems like the writers are depressed or jaded that it's ending and aren't bothering to try.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am

Marc™ wrote:
It's definitely ending on a dry note. It almost seems like the writers are depressed or jaded that it's ending and aren't bothering to try.

Marc, I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

Mike's death was a shocker.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Tony Marino wrote:
Mike's death was a shocker.

You must have missed how that was spoiled during the Nicolette Sheridan trial for wrongful termination.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:31 pm

RedBedroom wrote:

You must have missed how that was spoiled during the Nicolette Sheridan trial for wrongful termination.

I heard about the trial but didn't see any details on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think about this season so far?   What does everyone think about this season so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everyone think about this season so far?
Page 1 of 1