Brandon Buddy not leaving? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandon Buddy not leaving?

Go down 
+7
stavdash
TSJFan4Ever
Always
Tony Marino
Adrian LePere
TSJToddFan
Kral
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Brandon Buddy not leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Latest word is that he's claiming his Twitter was hacked and he wasn't the one who made those comments about being out. sad
Back to top Go down
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:11 pm

I notice that his updated Twitter message didn't say anything about whether or not he's actually staying. "Hacked," my butt. BB is clearly in contract negotiations right now and is playing cloak and dagger with viewers.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 pm

I just hope he leaves. If there has to be a "Cole Thornhart", then it's best to recast. Cole is bad, BB is worse.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed he's still out. His contract is up this year. Hope they don't try and offer him a boatload of cash to stay. Rumor has it Buddy tried to leave the show last year to pursue another project but the show wouldn't let him out of his contract. That tells me that they see him as an asset unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

UHG!!!! Vomit
Back to top Go down
Always
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Always

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Why do you hate Cole so much? He has his faults but he's an average guy who has to deal with not so average circumstances. He's realistic IMO and he's Marty's son so he has a place on the show more than James who isn't related to anyone but Ford who himself is a nobody. I also think BB has grown alot over the years. He may not be the best actor on the show but he's improving! I think Cole's drug withdrawal scenes were Emmy calibur!
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 am

Tony Marino wrote:
UHG!!!! Vomit

My thoughts exactly. I really, really hope we're spared Cole. Cole wasn't a RC creation and plus we're getting a new writer come Sept., plus there's already James in place. Hopefully this new set up will have little interest in Cookie Monster Coal.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 am

I'm thinking it was just a ploy to get fans on his side, too - too bad it backfired as most people were cheering the news - lol - and this whole "retraction" is just his way of covering his butt. I can't stand Cole and gave up trying to tolerate him for Starr's safe a couple of years ago. I was tlaking to a friend about it yesterday and we figure either he blew it and posted the news too soon and ABC made him retract, so he made up the hacker storyline, or he's entering contract negotiations and wants fans to call in with their support.

I was pretty happy when I got the news. I've hated Cole almost from the moment he first appeared. I disliked him form the beginning but it grew to outright hatred and loathing. Starr & Cole has come at far too high of a cost for me to ever feel anything but total disgust for Cole. I hate how he sucked the life and passion and fire out of Starr and turned her into a mindless whelp who thought he could do no wrong. I pretty much hate everythign abotu Cole, so I'll be celebrating if he goes. I'd like to see them just write him off too jail. Then they can always recast at a later date. I just want Cole gone.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:45 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
I'm thinking it was just a ploy to get fans on his side, too - too bad it backfired as most people were cheering the news - lol - and this whole "retraction" is just his way of covering his butt. I can't stand Cole and gave up trying to tolerate him for Starr's safe a couple of years ago. I was tlaking to a friend about it yesterday and we figure either he blew it and posted the news too soon and ABC made him retract, so he made up the hacker storyline, or he's entering contract negotiations and wants fans to call in with their support.

I was pretty happy when I got the news. I've hated Cole almost from the moment he first appeared. I disliked him form the beginning but it grew to outright hatred and loathing. Starr & Cole has come at far too high of a cost for me to ever feel anything but total disgust for Cole. I hate how he sucked the life and passion and fire out of Starr and turned her into a mindless whelp who thought he could do no wrong. I pretty much hate everythign abotu Cole, so I'll be celebrating if he goes. I'd like to see them just write him off too jail. Then they can always recast at a later date. I just want Cole gone.

Thank you. How the hell did someone "hack" into his Twitter account? Who else has privy to his login information? Like someone said, I too notice that he did not come right out and make an absolute statement ("I am not leaving the show.") to refute this supposed hacker. That was a mere negotiation tactic on his part. Get the Cole/Sole fans in a tizzy, to the point where they are calling the comment line and start sending letters to the studio in his favor, thinking that it will force the hands of TIIC to offer him a sweeter deal to resign.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm thinking of doing just the opposite - sending in support for StarrJam and telling them how much I am finally enjoying Starr again for the first time in over 2 years. Also, if the hacker story is true, why did it take so long to refute and why didn't Kristen or someone else twitter and say that it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 pm

I would prefer Cole be written out, but I could be okay with him around if he were recast and rewrote. In his current incarnation, I just have no interest in him at all. Cole either inspires my loathing or my complete and utter boredom. I can't remember a time when I ever liked the character. Dena Higley thought it would be fascinating to have Todd's daughter and Marty's son fall for each other, like "Romeo & Juliet," but that proved to only sound good on paper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Brandon Buddy not leaving? 951568 The only reason Cole is pushed to the forefront is because of tiic obsession with Todd, Marty and the 20 year old gang rape, they figured all they have to do is stick Starr and Cole together and instant angst, instant drama no real hard work needs to be done, no need to devolpe the character, no need to weave a story together just act like Stale is Romeo and Juliet aganist evil daddy going nuts very sweeps. If RC bothered to write a story instead of thinking hey lets have Todd act crazy very sweeps I wouldn't mind Cole but he doesn't its, Cole does some crime then act like Cole didn't do sans crime and repeat, as an actor BB himself must be sick of it, so I believe he is planning on leaving but is still under contract so he got yelled at for tweeting Brandon Buddy not leaving? Suspect
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Cole really is a boring character! I don't know if it's the way BB plays him, the writing or a combination but Cole looks bored most of the time, no matter what's happening. I also find BB to be a very uninspiring actor. I mean - a good actor can take crappy writing and make a decent storyline of it. Trevor is a prime example of that. He takes the worst writing and turns it into a decent storyline. With the right writing.... well - we get the execution storyline and Trevor takes it to a whole new level. Good actors are able to rise above the writing but with BB... I think with a more expressive actor and with decent writing, there could have been a lot of angst and a very decent storyline throwing Todd's daughter together with Marty's son. Unfortunatley, RC is such a hack that all he succeeded in doing was ruining Starr, Marty and Cole to force this issue of Stale. The sad thing is, while Stale has some fans, the majority seem to hate them and have grown to hate Starr. She only become interesting again when they broke the two of them up.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm

It's a combination. I think the premise of Cole was always hasty (remember he was supposed to be a girl and should be younger than Starr) but he probably could have been decent had they found an actor who could act. Brandon plays him in this wooden, bratty and "unspectacular" way. I think he's totally UNworthy of being Marty's son. Marty's kid should be played by an actor who is as intense as she is. BB is not. No where near.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:37 am

I fear the show may see him (like David Fumero) as some sort of "asset". Truth be told, Cole should have been recast around the same time Christina Chambers left. BB should have never played opposite SH.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm

That really did not make my day at all. I want Cole away from Starr forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Buddy not leaving?   Brandon Buddy not leaving? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon Buddy not leaving?
Page 1 of 1