CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Do you buy CDs, or you download them from iTunes?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Music Do you buy CDs, or you download them from iTunes?

Post by Marc™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't know what it is, but I just don't like virtual media. I'm not into downloading as a main means of collecting new music (I'll download an old song that's not worth buying, or that you can't buy anymore.... but not something new). I like PHYSICAL media better. I prefer to hold my penis CDs, rather than having downloaded files on my computer. I like opening CDs, reading liner notes, looking at the pictures, etc.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Music Re: Do you buy CDs, or you download them from iTunes?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 pm

I usually download my own music to my computer and then I make my own CD of the music I want to hear. Since I have hundreds of store bought CDs its easier to make my own, put the tracks on the face of the cd and put it in a jacket that holds like 100 cds. There are some exceptions, if I really like an artist I may just buy their CD.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm pretty much a product of the mp3 age now. I will download an album faster than I would buy a CD. The only time I buy a CD is if it's an artists that I really like but that's pretty much been my rule before the dawn of iPod's. CD's take up too much space, you have to dust them off and look forever for specific one that you haven't heard in a long time. I'm all about convenience. I like having all my music in one place. iPod is the greatest invention of this decade.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:15 pm

I don't have a disc man anymore so the only thing I have to play a CD on is my home stereo, but I rarely use it. Downloading from iTunes is essential for your iPod. When my system starts running too slow from all the mp3's, then I'll just burn them on a CDR. Don't really care about CDs that much anymore though. I'm all about my pod! big grin
    UMo
    UMo
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Post by UMo Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

RobbieFTW wrote:I don't have a disc man anymore so the only thing I have to play a CD on is my home stereo, but I rarely use it. Downloading from iTunes is essential for your iPod. When my system starts running too slow from all the mp3's, then I'll just burn them on a CDR. Don't really care about CDs that much anymore though. I'm all about my pod! big grin
    This.

I miss the days of buying CDs, but I hardly do it anymore. I accept that this is the digital age and just purchase my iTunes downloads my the iPod. Sometimes I burn CDs for my car, but I hardly use my home stereo anymore either.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:04 am