What kind of student were you? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of student were you?

Go down 
+7
Shale
Nystyle709
Cheaps
Bluesmama
Impact
RedBedroom
Supernova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

What kind of student were you? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 am

When you were in school what kind of a student were you, what grades did you usually make?

I never considered myself a particularly bright kid but I was an A-B student...one time I got a D on a math test and the school I was enrolled in, anything lower than B- you took a makeup test for, and I got an A on that one, but I honestly can't remember most of the math, or most of the stuff period, that I learned back then.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:54 am

In grade school, I was awful. In jr. high and high, I was very good.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 am

Strong average. I wasn't always studious about doing homework, but usually did well on quizzes, tests and final exams.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 am

I was very ADHD and my grades ran the gamut from A's to F's, depending on the subjects and the teachers. No math aptitude but was extremely well at spelling and reading. Horrible grades in history and civics due to lack of interest more than anything else. Okay in science but very bad in biology. Creative, artistic. Usually perplexed my teachers. They always told Mom that they knew I could do better ~ they just couldn't get me to simmer down and pay attention.

Worst grades and worst personal growth was in junior high. Best grades were in high school but I still flunked math.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 am

RedBedroom wrote:
In grade school, I was awful. In jr. high and high, I was very good.

Opposite for me. Strong in grade school, jr high is when I started to slack off a bit, and H.S.? forgetta bout it
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 pm

I was a good student academically up until sophomore year in high school. I still got decent grades....but I slacked off a lot, even though I was in advanced classes. I couldve been a straight A student....but I didn't care enough back then.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm

In high school I was a strong average to above average student, making excellent in Biology and Art.

I was fairly talented in Art and enjoyed it. Never pursued it commercially, but have used it on projects since high school.

http://home.earthlink.net/~roboyte/robssite/id29.html

I once slipped into the Honor Roll without really trying. Didn't even know until my dad told me - he was alerted to it by a co-worker who recognized the name in a local paper.

Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 pm

I was too lazy to get good grades. Mostly C's. I took college courses after college and got A's.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Just average C student. A few B's and of course a few D's, but mostly C's.
Back to top Go down
jennab85
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I got mostly A's and B's in high school. I wasn't great in math and science and I got C's in those.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:39 pm

I was a good one. When I was in early elementary I struggled and almost got held back in the 3rd grade, but my 4th grade teacher was nice, young & idealistic. I may have even had a crush on her. So I did my work to get her attention. Then when I started getting good grades I liked the feeling of it so I kept at it. I was a good student in middle and high school. Even worked in the office, which was like a big deal because it counted as credit and only a select few students were able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of student were you?   What kind of student were you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of student were you?
Page 1 of 1