CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone?

Always
    Always
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone? Empty Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone?

Post by Always Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

At first I thought it was Todd but their phone conversation from earlier wasnt that intense. Ford didn't seem as rattled by Todd so I'm thinking it was probably his abusive dad.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone? Empty Re: Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone?

Post by Kral Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am

Always wrote:At first I thought it was Todd but their phone conversation from earlier wasnt that intense. Ford didn't seem as rattled by Todd so I'm thinking it was probably his abusive dad.

Had to be the abusive dad, or Bull. Who else?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone? Empty Re: Who was Ford so afraid of on the phone?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:20 am

I was thinking Todd at first, too, but now I'm thinking it's his Dad. Not sure if it's Bull - he seems to have his hands full tracking a couple of kids down. - lol! it would certainly add an interesting dynamic to Robert and James if they brought the Dad on. Sounds like he's really someone to fear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:31 am