CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,.....

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,..... Empty I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,.....

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:04 pm

on YouTube. My whole opinion has changed on the subject. I saw a baby's circumcision and an adult circumcision. The baby was screaming when they injected 2 needles into the base of the penis. They say they don't feel anything? The whole surgery is barbaric and if that knife makes one little slip, it would do major damage to the organ.

If I ever had a baby boy, I would definitely push to have him remain intact.

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,..... Empty Re: I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,.....

Post by Shale Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 pm

I attended a Bris and surprisingly the baby did not cry. There were no injections, just a little wine sucked off the Mohel's finger.

Still, it is a dangerous risk for no benefit and should be avoided. I have encountered many intact men and there is no reason to mutilate male genitals.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,..... Empty Re: I watched a Circumcision Yesterday,.....

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 pm

If I watched any procedure in detail, I would certainly feel it was barbaric and be one of those idiots who never get any kind of surgery for any condition, no matter how serious. Most medical procedures require precision to avoid damage. I am sure some drunk person piercing a girl's ear could end up piercing something else but we don't let drunk people piece ears, right? lol

My opinion remains unchanged. If a parent wants it done, it's their right. It's been done for centuries and the overwhelming majority of men who get it done don't have any kinds of problems.

Watch an abortion and then come back to talk to me about barbaric.

Oh and Good Morning Big Bro! Smile
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:If I watched any procedure in detail, I would certainly feel it was barbaric and be one of those idiots who never get any kind of surgery for any condition, no matter how serious. Most medical procedures require precision to avoid damage. I am sure some drunk person piercing a girl's ear could end up piercing something else but we don't let drunk people piece ears, right? lol

My opinion remains unchanged. If a parent wants it done, it's their right. It's been done for centuries and the overwhelming majority of men who get it done don't have any kinds of problems.

Watch an abortion and then come back to talk to me about barbaric.

Oh and Good Morning Big Bro! Smile

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Lil Bro bear hug

Well abortion is another thing that can be totally barbaric, especially if the fetus is a few months along already. Hey its up to the parents yes but I am just saying that if I had a boy I would want him to stay intact, let him make the decision later on if he wants to be cut.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Lil Bro bear hug

Well abortion is another thing that can be totally barbaric, especially if the fetus is a few months along already. Hey its up to the parents yes but I am just saying that if I had a boy I would want him to stay intact, let him make the decision later on if he wants to be cut.

At least most boys cut go on to live normal, happy, healthy lives! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:At least most boys cut go on to live normal, happy, healthy lives! big grin

What is a happy Normal life? I don't know any guys that have a happy normal life so spill the beans Lil Bro.

I think in the past 10 years or more the uncut penis has really come out of the closet and people are more informed now then ever before regarding cut vs. uncut. I could get a bit more graphic but I won't Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

I wonder how many parents would change their mind if they saw such a video at the hospital.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

What is a happy Normal life? I don't know any guys that have a happy normal life so spill the beans Lil Bro.

I think in the past 10 years or more the uncut penis has really come out of the closet and people are more informed now then ever before regarding cut vs. uncut. I could get a bit more graphic but I won't Smile

Well, I highly doubt a man's unhappiness is due to circumcision. Circumcision doesn't exactly get rid of the other problems of life. FORGIVENESS MAN

I am sure they are but alas, it should still be a choice. It's got religious significance to some people and hygienic benefits for others. Again, compared with the real atrocities of society, this one is just hard to take seriously.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:

Well, I highly doubt a man's unhappiness is due to circumcision. Circumcision doesn't exactly get rid of the other problems of life. FORGIVENESS MAN

I am sure they are but alas, it should still be a choice. It's got religious significance to some people and hygienic benefits for others. Again, compared with the real atrocities of society, this one is just hard to take seriously.

big hugz My lil bro is the best!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:46 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I wonder how many parents would change their mind if they saw such a video at the hospital.

Seriously Red, I was really turned off by what I saw.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I have absolutely no memory of when it was done. Whether I’m missing something or not is pointless for me to worry about. If my daughter had been born a boy more than 23 years ago, I suppose it could have gone either way.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

big hugz My lil bro is the best!!
    And don't you forget it neither! Razz (You're not so bad yourself. FORGIVENESS MAN)

A side note though: People turned off by a circumcision but still support abortion will never come off as genuine to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:30 am