CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How long does it take to announce your engagement?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

How long does it take to announce your engagement? Empty How long does it take to announce your engagement?

Post by Jason B. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Can't believe they are still talking about this. Just before they found Ford bludgened Cris and Layla were on their way out of town to Maryland to tell mama Williamson that they were engagement. They were leaving that same night. They could have been there and back already.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

How long does it take to announce your engagement? Empty Re: How long does it take to announce your engagement?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm

LOL - I think TPTB have forgotten about that. Wink I'm guessing maybe it'll be out by Christmas, with the way things are going.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

How long does it take to announce your engagement? Empty Re: How long does it take to announce your engagement?

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

JB wrote:Can't believe they are still talking about this. Just before they found Ford bludgened Cris and Layla were on their way out of town to Maryland to tell mama Williamson that they were engagement. They were leaving that same night. They could have been there and back already.

What is even more galling is how they stuck around after that. Okay, they found Ford and summoned an ambulance. That should have ended their role in that. There was no need for it to have derailed their trip to Maryland. The two of them are procrastinating is all. If I were Layla, I would procrastinate too, though. Instead of worrying about how bad Lisa will take her marrying Evangeline's ex, she should be pondering over how her fiancee has been engaged to practically every woman he has ever dated—and asking herself why none of his past marriages lasted longer than ten minutes.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 am

LOL stavdash. Blaire and Cristian really would have been the perfect pairing, with the way those too get around. Layla isn't looking at the big picture. I can't see her marriage lasting any longer than any of Cristian's other marriages. That guy knows how to pop the question but not stick with it. Maybe he's going for a world record? I'm just not into this pairing - maybe 'cause I don't like Cristian and am indifferent to Layla. Cristian got in my bad books with the way he treated Vange. Someone should have charged that guy with attempted murder when he assaulted Todd. Considering he's a boxer, his fists should be deadly weapons. Plus, he's one of John's croanies.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Cristian simply loves popping the question. Antonio was the same way. They get boners over the reaction their girlfriends have over being 'surprised' with a proposal. As husbands, they stink and have no clue as how to handle married life.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm

I like Cris and Layla more then I thought that I would but this isn't Cris's first time on the ball court when it comes to asking and marrying, I would like to see more of Layla,the actress who plays her has a lot of talent thats not being used.Layla could be nervous because of Cris and Evangline past history so I kinda see her not wanting to pony up what could look like sloppy seconds as her one true love to dear old mom. How long does it take to announce your engagement? Suspect
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Cristian and Layla make a heck lot more sense than Cristian and Evangeline ever did. That's for sure. I question though if they will ever make it down the isle. They became engaged over faulty circumstances (Cristian using popping the question to shut Layla up over his dalliance with Jessica). Then there's Layla's delaying. Their engagement looks like a house built on sand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:41 am