How do you think Todd will react to James? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you think Todd will react to James?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

How do you think Todd will react to James? Empty
PostSubject: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:13 am

I imagine that initially he'll be suspicious, aloof and somewhat rude (considering all the trouble he's gotten Starr into) but I hope he grows to approve of him more than Cole at least.
Back to top Go down
Adrian LePere
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Adrian LePere

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

I expect Todd to be Todd and give James a little bit of a hard time for a little while. But since he's not Cole (Marty's son), I don't expect him to have the same amount of rabid hatred for him either. Least I hope not. I expect he will be harder on Nate where Dani is concerned.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 am

I predict that Todd will openly favor James just to spite Cole, who he hates with a red hot passion. There's no getting around Todd's hubris, especially where Starr is concerned, so I suspect that he will give James a hard time here and there, but I have a feeling he will more see him as the golden opportunity he's been waiting for to finally separate his daughter from Cole. As for Nate, I'm imagining that it will be more of a nonchalant "you better not hurt her, or you'll have to deal with me" sort of thing. He's too afraid of further alienating Dani, so I think he won't too much cause trouble there.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:51 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
I predict that Todd will openly favor James just to spite Cole, who he hates with a red hot passion. There's no getting around Todd's hubris, especially where Starr is concerned, so I suspect that he will give James a hard time here and there, but I have a feeling he will more see him as the golden opportunity he's been waiting for to finally separate his daughter from Cole. As for Nate, I'm imagining that it will be more of a nonchalant "you better not hurt her, or you'll have to deal with me" sort of thing. He's too afraid of further alienating Dani, so I think he won't too much cause trouble there.

Sounds plausible to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Adrian LePere wrote:
I expect Todd to be Todd and give James a little bit of a hard time for a little while. But since he's not Cole (Marty's son), I don't expect him to have the same amount of rabid hatred for him either. Least I hope not. I expect he will be harder on Nate where Dani is concerned.

Yeah - I think he'll be upset at the trouble James has caused but I hope when he hears about James' past, he'll lighten up and be grateful that Starr's not with Cole. James has shown he makes poor decisions but Cole has shown himself to be a violent, uncaring, unrepentant maniac who's tried to murder two people and is now bragging about wanting to commit a third attempted murder while out on bail for the most recent murder attempt. Cole has shown how violent and out of control he can be and how he doesn't regret his crimes. I think Todd will be far more open to James than to Cole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you think Todd will react to James?   How do you think Todd will react to James? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you think Todd will react to James?
Page 1 of 1