CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani

trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani Empty With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani

Post by trevorrules2 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm

I tried really tried liking Dani but can't. I know it's the writing but am at the point where I could less if Todd and Dani connect. There's something missing or it's taking to long I don't know. If Tea died yesterday Dani could go back to Ross or to Blair. That's how much I don't care.

Todd and Starr have the history, connection and all the father and daughter relationship there for me. It can't be match and I'll rather have Todd and Starr reconnect than Todd and Dani. Just not feeling Todd and Dani.

So how does everybody here feel about this? Love to hear everybody's opinions.

This is of course JMO on this.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani Empty Re: With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani

Post by Chris Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:32 pm

I agree. Because I like TnT so much I was initially all for Dani being Todd's daughter, because I thought it would solidify their relationship even more, but they have missed a certain mark with it. Prior to the introduction of Dani, Todd and Starr were on the outs with each other. Starr was basically Dani. So my initial hope was that Dani would be Todd's deliciously scheming daughter, who would instantly bond with him, all while forming an angry rivalry with Starr over his affection. That's what I was hoping for. Instead, they rapidly restored Todd and Starr's relationship for the sole purpose of having Dani be the daughter who hates him. It is really tedious to watch Dani angrily posture and gasp in self-righteous disgust over Todd's reputation, all while Tea sits back and docilely begs her to accept him as her father and for Todd to "keep trying."

I was with Dani for the first two months or so, but they have taken too long to round the corner with her. I can't believe that it is almost July (ten months after her introduction) we are still being treated to her having an attitude over the discovery that her dad is Todd and not Ross. Get over it, please.
    trevorrules2
    trevorrules2
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani Empty Great Post Chris

Post by trevorrules2 Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Chris wrote:I agree. Because I like TnT so much I was initially all for Dani being Todd's daughter, because I thought it would solidify their relationship even more, but they have missed a certain mark with it. Prior to the introduction of Dani, Todd and Starr were on the outs with each other. Starr was basically Dani. So my initial hope was that Dani would be Todd's deliciously scheming daughter, who would instantly bond with him, all while forming an angry rivalry with Starr over his affection. That's what I was hoping for. Instead, they rapidly restored Todd and Starr's relationship for the sole purpose of having Dani be the daughter who hates him. It is really tedious to watch Dani angrily posture and gasp in self-righteous disgust over Todd's reputation, all while Tea sits back and docilely begs her to accept him as her father and for Todd to "keep trying."

I was with Dani for the first two months or so, but they have taken too long to round the corner with her. I can't believe that it is almost July (ten months after her introduction) we are still being treated to her having an attitude over the discovery that her dad is Todd and not Ross. Get over it, please.

That's when my interest for Todd and Dani ever connecting stopped. RC has dragged it out far to long and I don't care anymore. Am just tired of her.

RC seems to do that on this show drag out storylines where you don't care anymore. Any way am happy Todd and Starr reconnected. They were always my favorite father and daughter team.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani Empty Re: With Me Being A Todd Fan. When It Comes To His Daughters, I Pick Starr Over Dani

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey Chris - that's what I was hoping for with Dani, too - that she'd be a mini-Starr before Starr got corrupt. TPTB have made Dani really hard to like, though. The Ross-worship and living in such denial has made it hard to sympathize with her. Dani's act is beyond old. I want them to reunite for Todd's sake, but at this point, Ross can have Dani. She truly is his daughter. RC has dragged this out so long that's it's gone past the point of being ridiculous.

Last edited by TSJFan4Ever on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting typos)
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am

Tough call Dani scored points by getting rid of Matthew that kid was getting to clingy but loses points with her treatment of Tea awhile she glossed over just about everything Ross did, I don't mind her not liking Todd so much but it could be turned down a notch or 20. Starr is springing back to life after years of Cole rot she's not there yet but the there's now hope when there wasn't any.So it's a toss-up for me Starr way from Cole and Dani being a nice to Tea is a step in the right direction.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

I don't blame her at all for Matthew. Let's face it, who would YOU choose between Nate and Matthew? Haha....yeah. Part of me want me wants to give Dani more wiggle room ONLY because she's Todd's daughter, but GOD I'm gonna need her to catch the train soon where he's concerned. Like NOW!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:42 pm