Weird/annoying things your neighbors do Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird/annoying things your neighbors do

Go down 
+5
Bluesmama
Chris
Hyacinth Girl
Alan Smithee
Tony Marino
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Weird/annoying things your neighbors do Empty
PostSubject: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Do you have any neighbors that do odd things or things that annoy the heck out of you?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

I've mentioned parking. The neighbors we share a common bedroom wall with can be loud. Can't make out a conversation but I can hear him grunt on occasion. Then there's another couple that we can make out what they're saying such as "I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS!"
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

My neighbors aren't weird or anything--they just take their sweet-ass time about getting outside to do yardwork, and that's only an issue in the fall when all their leaves blow up into my yard.

I've stopped cleaning them up along the property border and just take the blower and send them back in their yard to give a hint, but when you have vegetation growing out of your gutters, you obviously aren't too fussy.

It also bugs me that they're letting a sumac tree grow right in their front yard--do they think it's an exotic palm or something??? It's freakin' sumac! Itchy rash when your kids touch it, morons!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 pm

I used to have neighbors to the right whose kids would be outside gabbing with each other while standing on my lawn. I would try to very nicely ask them to not do it, but I'm sure my irritation was all over my face. Thankfully they moved this past summer. I don't know what's going on with the house now. For months now there has been this crew of people there to seemingly clean up and tend to the yard, but I don't think anyone who moved in yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

I live in the culdesac of 'low expectations', which means that all of us are very tolerable of what their neighbors do. No HOA lovers!

But there is a household that lives on higher ground right behind our neighbors across the street. This is a Hispanic family and they like to party outside a few times a week and play very loud music. During the summer months they have big celebrations and occasionally live bands. Sometimes the music is so loud that I have to holler at my husband when we're working out front. It gets tiresome but for the most part we all tolerate it because at least they are "happy sounds". (If it was fighting and screaming ~ different story.)

But during the summer we had to break down and call the cops. They were having their 3rd late-night party of the week, only this time it was 2:00 a.m. and the volume was not down. Husband could't sleep, so he called non-emergency. I found out that one of the neighbors did, too.

I view this household as being gluttonous with their privileges, and this was just downright thoughtless. And, yes, the music ended abruptly within 15 minutes (quick for non-emergency responses around here).
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Their fucking kids sit on my fucking stoop.
Back to top Go down
FireIce918
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
FireIce918

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

I think there's a halfway house across the street. There's one kid who comes every once in a while with an intake on his car so freaking loud I think of The Fast and the Furious! And he's always fucking working on it and revving it up at 8am...dude, IT'S LOUD ENOUGH!!!

Since he's been back the last few months, police presence in my neighborhood has drastically increased...
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm

My next door neighbor is this middle aged guy who apparently loves to sing while he does chores. One time I was in my basement and the guy was outside tending to his yard while singing to himself in a loud falsetto.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 am

Nope, I don't pay no attention to my neighbors. Ones south of us, we hardly ever see, and ones to north of us, are pretty cool, and my roommates are friends with them. Nothing about either of them I find annoying or pay any attention to.

With neighbors I've had in the past? hhhmm, I really can't think of anything either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird/annoying things your neighbors do   Weird/annoying things your neighbors do Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird/annoying things your neighbors do
Page 1 of 1