New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty
PostSubject: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:37 am

Friday

NEW IN THEATERS DISTRIBUTOR RELEASE
Johnny English Reborn
Action Comedy
Universal 1,552
The Mighty Macs
Sports Drama
Freestyle Releasing 975
Paranormal Activity 3
Horror
Paramount 3,321
The Three Musketeers (2011)
Period Action
Summit Entertainment 3,017
Are you planning on seeing any of these movies?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 am

Don't want to see any of them.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am

Tony Marino wrote:
Don't want to see any of them.
co-signs
I usually go see action flicks like the 3 Musketeers, but this one is only in 3-D locally and I will not spend $11 to see a silly movie that I was already trashing from the trailers. They did not release this ahead of time for the critics, which usually indicates they expect it to be panned.

I have The Musketeer (2001) on DVD, which has enuf unbelievable wire-work action scenes. I may watch that.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 am

I went and seen Paranormal Activity 3 on Friday!
overjoyed Scared the bejeesis outta me! I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
JWF
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:36 pm

What about "Martha Marcy May Marlene"

Eliz Olsen gives one of the best performances of the year. Will write my reveiw after the Football and Baseball games.

Also "Margin Call' is very timely, with a terrific cast. It's about the financial crash on eve of 2008.

And "La Havre" is among this years best Foreign films. Thus far, Rotten Tomatoes has it at 100%. Will see this film Monday
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I did go to the movies today. Real Steel is still playing so I saw that again. I really like this feel-good, kid oriented movie.

http://www.conversationchamber.com/t12763-real-steel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers   New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers Empty

Back to top Go down

New at the boxoffice this weekend: Johnny English Reborn/The Mighty Macs/Paranormal Activity 3/The Three Musketeers
Page 1 of 1