Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.

Go down 
+6
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Alan Smithee
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Empty
PostSubject: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 am

Would you consider it bad parenting if a father were to hire a call girl (prostitute) to take take his underage sons virginity?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:56 am

LOL, yes. Wasting good money like that. What about the soccer mom next door or the baby sitter? Geez!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:58 am

Underage yes, let the kid find his own tail. If the kid was like 19 then I would say no.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Yeah. They're plenty of hoes your son can get on his own and it wouldn't cost anything.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Chris wrote:
Would you consider it bad parenting if a father were to hire a call girl (prostitute) to take take his underage sons virginity?

Yes, and what's good for the goose is good for the gander so if he was going to do one he better get a male prostitute for his teenaged daughter too.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes. That would be very bad parenting.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm

I always found this concept gross. The only positive I can find is that, hopefully, the father would be careful enough to pay for someone that's unlikely to spread diseases.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Terrible idea. Not being a guy, maybe I am over-thinking it, but I would think that it would shape the boy for a strange view of sex with future unpaid partners.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Terrible idea. Not being a guy, maybe I am over-thinking it, but I would think that it would shape the boy for a strange view of sex with future unpaid partners.

That is certainly true. And why, I would want to know, would any father feel a need to do this? And, like I said before, if he did, would he have the same view towards his 15 year old daughter? Would he be in a hurry to make a woman out of her as well? And if not, why not? That woman he's hiring is somebody's daughter too.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:02 am

I'd want and encourage him to chase skirts but wouldn't take it upon myself to try and break his virginity. That sounds like old school Southern machismo to me.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
LOL, yes. Wasting good money like that. What about the soccer mom next door or the baby sitter? Geez!
Yeah, we all find our way to sex eventually. I was a virgin until about 19 and I hired my own prostitute to guide me thru this new adventure. Parents should instruct in safer-sex and give educational guidance but not try to create a sexual moment.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:42 am

Opa Shale wrote:

Yeah, we all find our way to sex eventually. I was a virgin until about 19 and I hired my own prostitute to guide me thru this new adventure. Parents should instruct in safer-sex and give educational guidance but not try to create a sexual moment.

co-signs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.   Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fathers assisting in their sons losing their virgnity.
Page 1 of 1