I am so embarrassed and need glasses. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am so embarrassed and need glasses.

Go down 
+4
Nystyle709
CeCe
Shale
RedBedroom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

I am so embarrassed and need glasses. Empty
PostSubject: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am

I logged into Facebook and saw a pic my friend posted of her daughter having a sleepover with all her cheer squad friends. I looked at the pic and all the girls were wearing what looked to me like boy short female underwear and their sport bra type tops. Anyway the person to the left of the pic looked like my friend's husband...the only person in the photo with jeans and long hair. I thought it was Dennis with a wig and a beanie cap on to be funny. That person was in jeans and a tee, and I TOTALLY thought it was Dennis.

So, in my stupid ass attempt to be funny, I posted, "That 'ugly cheer girl' to the left looks a little out of place."

It was Allison, the new girl on the squad who has not gotten her cheer outfit yet. And it was not my friend who commented to straighten out my mistake...it was the girl's mother. I am so embarrassed by my stupid ass right now I can't even describe it.

So, while I hardly ever lie, I totally lied. I commented back how I thought it was Dennis because of the difference in clothing and that I forgot my contacts at my dad's house last weekend. I don't wear contacts and I was not at my dad's last weekend. So, now my neck is beet red. I swear I will never comment on anything again until I see it with a magnifying glass.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 am

Most of the facebook pics are small when you see them there. I think if you actually downloaded one, you could expand it.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am

Right. I did see this no more than three times a thumbnail photo size, but still.
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:34 am

I hate when things like that happen. big hugz
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 am

Aww man, sorry that happened to you.....but hey, it does happen. You did apologize. Not much more you can do.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
I logged into Facebook and saw a pic my friend posted of her daughter having a sleepover with all her cheer squad friends. I looked at the pic and all the girls were wearing what looked to me like boy short female underwear and their sport bra type tops. Anyway the person to the left of the pic looked like my friend's husband...the only person in the photo with jeans and long hair. I thought it was Dennis with a wig and a beanie cap on to be funny. That person was in jeans and a tee, and I TOTALLY thought it was Dennis.

So, in my stupid ass attempt to be funny, I posted, "That 'ugly cheer girl' to the left looks a little out of place."

It was Allison, the new girl on the squad who has not gotten her cheer outfit yet. And it was not my friend who commented to straighten out my mistake...it was the girl's mother. I am so embarrassed by my stupid ass right now I can't even describe it.

So, while I hardly ever lie, I totally lied. I commented back how I thought it was Dennis because of the difference in clothing and that I forgot my contacts at my dad's house last weekend. I don't wear contacts and I was not at my dad's last weekend. So, now my neck is beet red. I swear I will never comment on anything again until I see it with a magnifying glass.

Awww Red.... big hugz .....It is kind of funny though!!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hugs, Red. We all know you would never ever say something like that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Awe you guys are so kind. Gracias.

I literally woke up to the alarm this morning and thought of it before anything else! But it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
ph balanced
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ph balanced

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:17 am

My husband can't read small print w/o glasses, but from 300yds can spot two pigeons on an electric pole gettin' it on
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:23 am

my badd

I blushed for you while reading that Red. It was an honest mistake, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am so embarrassed and need glasses.   I am so embarrassed and need glasses. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am so embarrassed and need glasses.
Page 1 of 1