CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

If you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

If  you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw? Empty If you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw?

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:13 pm

I had a little Bat Man and I told him he was a cool Bat Man and he was so excited and said, "Yeah, woo Bat Man." Very adorable.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

If  you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw? Empty Re: If you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw?

Post by Supernova Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

They haven't started coming yet, I think we got about an hour or so until that. But we're ready for them, I think I bought about 20 pounds of candy.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

If  you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw? Empty Re: If you passed out candy, what were some cute costumes you saw?

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Its just about 4 pm here, so they haven't started coming around. My roommates taking their kids out, I won't be passing out candy. I'll be resting for my shift tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:52 pm