CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Empty Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

Post by Chris Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530524,00.html

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant
    By Dahvi Shira and Lesley Messer
    Update Monday October 31, 2011 07:00 PM EDT Originally posted Monday October 31, 2011 04:10 PM EDT

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Jessica-simpson-300

Believe it: Jessica Simpson is expecting a baby!

"It's true – I'm going to be a mummy!" she Tweeted Monday, posting a photo of herself dressed up as such for Halloween and cradling her baby bump.

The singer and fashion designer has been the subject of pregnancy buzz for weeks after photos surfaced of her shielding her midsection at the airport.

Simpson, 31, has also been recently photographed in New York City, showing off what appeared to be a burgeoning baby bump in form-fitting clothing.

PHOTOS: Jessica Simpson's Big Cover-Up

This will be the first child for Simpson, who has previously expressed her desire to have fiancé Eric Johnson's babies.

"I definitely see myself having a family with him, so that's exciting to think about," Simpson said shortly after her beau, a former NFL athlete, popped the question last November.

The baby on the way will be the second grandchild for Simpson's parents Joe and Tina, who first became grandparents in Nov. 2008 when daughter Ashlee Simpson and her ex-hubby Pete Wentz gave birth to son Bronx.
    zthatzmanz28
    zthatzmanz28
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 13

Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant Empty Re: Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant

Post by zthatzmanz28 Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I swear it was not me..I told my wife I want a paternity test ASAP...the rumors are just vicious lies spread by a vicious media..

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:06 pm