CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

News Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)

Post by Chris Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 am

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest-news/2011-11-01/trick-or-treater-10-pulls-gun?v=1320149088

Aiken trick-or-treater, 10, pulls gun
    By Bianca Cain
    Staff Writer
    Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011 11:58 AM
    Last updated Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011 5:33 AM

A 10-year-old Aiken trick-or-treater pulled a gun on a woman who said she would take his candy on Halloween.

According to a police incident report, the 28-year-old victim told authorities she recognized some boys from her neighborhood while they were trick-or-treating about 6:30 p.m. Monday near Schroeder and George streets and jokingly told them she would take their candy.

One 10-year-old in the group of about 10 juveniles responded with “no you’re not …” and then pointed a 9 mm handgun at her.

According to Aiken Public Safety Lt. David Turno, the clip was not in the gun at the time, but the boy did have a loaded clip in his possession.

The boy’s brother, also 10, told authorities he also had a gun.

The second weapon was recovered Tuesday morning.

The boy who pulled the weapon was brought to the police station where he was turned over to the custody of his parents.

Turno said the boys got the weapons from their grandfather without permission.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

News Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)

Post by Supernova Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 am

I'm hoping their grandfather is senile as hell because what grandparent would give guns to 2 10 year olds?
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

News Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)

Post by RobbieFTW Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am

I know I shouldnt laugh but thats hilarious!!! laughing
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

This story is sickening. I have relatives in Aiken. I hope those little bastards are not related to me. Ten years olds pulling guns and yelling no you're not bitch is not funny at all in my book.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 am

Craziness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:06 pm