Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) Empty
PostSubject: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 am

http://chronicle.augusta.com/latest-news/2011-11-01/trick-or-treater-10-pulls-gun?v=1320149088

Quote :
Aiken trick-or-treater, 10, pulls gun
By Bianca Cain
Staff Writer
Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011 11:58 AM
Last updated Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011 5:33 AM

A 10-year-old Aiken trick-or-treater pulled a gun on a woman who said she would take his candy on Halloween.

According to a police incident report, the 28-year-old victim told authorities she recognized some boys from her neighborhood while they were trick-or-treating about 6:30 p.m. Monday near Schroeder and George streets and jokingly told them she would take their candy.

One 10-year-old in the group of about 10 juveniles responded with “no you’re not …” and then pointed a 9 mm handgun at her.

According to Aiken Public Safety Lt. David Turno, the clip was not in the gun at the time, but the boy did have a loaded clip in his possession.

The boy’s brother, also 10, told authorities he also had a gun.

The second weapon was recovered Tuesday morning.

The boy who pulled the weapon was brought to the police station where he was turned over to the custody of his parents.

Turno said the boys got the weapons from their grandfather without permission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 am

I'm hoping their grandfather is senile as hell because what grandparent would give guns to 2 10 year olds?
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 am

I know I shouldnt laugh but thats hilarious!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

This story is sickening. I have relatives in Aiken. I hope those little bastards are not related to me. Ten years olds pulling guns and yelling no you're not bitch is not funny at all in my book.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 am

Craziness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)   Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten year old trick or treater pulls gun on woman who threatens to take his candy (video)
Page 1 of 1