CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Jason B.
sue67
6 posters

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW

sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW Empty Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 978355 Yes Cole go to Canada with Hannah please,please,please I'll even drive.

Thats right Cole Starr is doing it Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 732178 Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 91358 Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 683926 like crazy with James so go to fly be free, that dream must be the first time since Cole wanted to stand-up to Marcie for all of 5 seconds that I liked the cut of Cole's jib.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW Empty Re: Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW

Post by Jason B. Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah I'm feeling charitable and wi'll chip in a dollar on their gas money.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW Empty Re: Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I know I can't decide if I want to pack them balogna or good ol' PB&J for the trip Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 98226
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Need any help driving them?
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Canada's not far enough, I don't want the camera's to be able to reach. Someone look up cheap motel rates in Genoa City.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Well I'm sure there's a slow boat to China still in operation somewhere Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW Icon_twisted
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Hey sue - what did we Canadians ever do to you that you want to saddle us with those two? Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 588337 Are you trying to declare war? Punish us? I really don't think torture is allowed - not legally, anyway. Can't we ship them to Siberia? South Pole? Nah - not the South Pole - I like penguins. Sahara desert would be good. The moon, eith limited H20? How about Mars expedition? Isn't NASA gearing up to send people to Mars? Please not Canada... not Mexico, either.

I know!!! We can send them on a trip to visit Sponge Bob at the bottom of the ocean. Cement shoes should help with that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Hey sue - what did we Canadians ever do to you that you want to saddle us with those two? Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 588337 Are you trying to declare war? Punish us? I really don't think torture is allowed - not legally, anyway. Can't we ship them to Siberia? South Pole? Nah - not the South Pole - I like penguins. Sahara desert would be good. The moon, eith limited H20? How about Mars expedition? Isn't NASA gearing up to send people to Mars? Please not Canada... not Mexico, either.

I know!!! We can send them on a trip to visit Sponge Bob at the bottom of the ocean. Cement shoes should help with that.

Xanadu would be even better! They would be stuck singing "Xanadu, Xanadu" for the rest of their lives!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Hey sue - what did we Canadians ever do to you that you want to saddle us with those two? Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 588337 Are you trying to declare war? Punish us? I really don't think torture is allowed - not legally, anyway. Can't we ship them to Siberia? South Pole? Nah - not the South Pole - I like penguins. Sahara desert would be good. The moon, eith limited H20? How about Mars expedition? Isn't NASA gearing up to send people to Mars? Please not Canada... not Mexico, either.

Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 185156 Ewww come on be a bud and take them pretty please Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 502576 .......... oh well ok I guess we can send them to pluto since it's already got kicked out of the planet club whats one more insult.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 pm

We'll refuse, on the grounds that torture is illegal and allowing them entry would be torturous to us. Wink Pluto sounds good!!!!
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Lets hope she keep the dummy there when she get him there because he buy everything she tells him.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 am

Actually I hear the Bermuda Triangle is lovely this time a year...
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 am

Sounds perfect! Bermuda Triangle it is!!!!!! With LOTS of shark bait to... feed the wildlife. Please Cole let me drive you and Hannah to Canada and nice dream BTW 86890

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:07 am