CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Jason B.
Supernova
6 posters

GUILTY verdict for Conrad Murray!

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

GUILTY verdict for Conrad Murray! Empty GUILTY verdict for Conrad Murray!

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45161548/ns/today-entertainment/#.TrhMZHIYQX0

Guilty! At least this jury had a brain to them, thank God!
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

GUILTY verdict for Conrad Murray! Empty Re: GUILTY verdict for Conrad Murray!

Post by Jason B. Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm

I knew it. He had no justification for anything.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Yeah, burn in hell the stupid bastard! cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance cool dance
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Four years is nothing.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:Four years is nothing.

Considering there are a lot of people in prison who liked Michael Jackson, for him it could be. And then there's always whatever might happen when he gets out and is in public domain again.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm

By the time he's released, he won't even be able to work in the pharmacy of Rite-Aid.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:24 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Four years is nothing.

So true!
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Money talked. If he was truly paid $150,000 per MONTH as his private doctor then you can bet he obliged to everything Michael wanted, thus killing him.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, but in his training, if he HAD training, he took an oath 'first do no harm', it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's not a doctor's first interest to give the patient whatever he wants. Patients are NOT supposed to know more than the doctors, it's the doctor's job to tell his patient what he needs, and to make sure it's accurate.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Bluesmama Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Supernova wrote:Yeah, but in his training, if he HAD training, he took an oath 'first do no harm', it doesn't take a genius to figure out it's not a doctor's first interest to give the patient whatever he wants. Patients are NOT supposed to know more than the doctors, it's the doctor's job to tell his patient what he needs, and to make sure it's accurate.

That is very true. That's why I said 'money talked'. And had he quit and moved on, like he should have, Michael would have found another to replace him and cater to his needs unethically. I think Michael's pain was debilitating for a long time.

By the way, I've had proof too many times that I knew more than my doctor(s). One could have been fatal.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Bluesmama wrote:

That is very true. That's why I said 'money talked'. And had he quit and moved on, like he should have, Michael would have found another to replace him and cater to his needs unethically. I think Michael's pain was debilitating for a long time.

By the way, I've had proof too many times that I knew more than my doctor(s). One could have been fatal.

This is unfortunately all too often the case, like when my mother had me by C-section (unnecessarily but the doctor didn't get paid for deliveries), and they sewed her up with nylon when she TOLD them she was allergic. Oh no, it was all in her head, and I guess so was the 6 months her stomach was red and puffy and oozing until she took it out herself.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Bluesmama Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Supernova wrote:

This is unfortunately all too often the case, like when my mother had me by C-section (unnecessarily but the doctor didn't get paid for deliveries), and they sewed her up with nylon when she TOLD them she was allergic. Oh no, it was all in her head, and I guess so was the 6 months her stomach was red and puffy and oozing until she took it out herself.

Now, see, what excuse is there for that???

That's just like the time my mother-in-law went in for a heart bypass, in frail condition, and her sons warned the staff up front that she was allergic to morphine and its derivatives. And so guess what they did? And it made her violent and she even slapped a nurse trying to contain her. She got so bad that they had to release her and my husband left work to drive her home. She died within a few weeks but this is a good example when a lawsuit, or at least a formal complaint, should have been filed.

There ARE times when I wonder just how wonderful our healthcare system is.

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Bluesmama wrote:

Now, see, what excuse is there for that???

That's just like the time my mother-in-law went in for a heart bypass, in frail condition, and her sons warned the staff up front that she was allergic to morphine and its derivatives. And so guess what they did? And it made her violent and she even slapped a nurse trying to contain her. She got so bad that they had to release her and my husband left work to drive her home. She died within a few weeks but this is a good example when a lawsuit, or at least a formal complaint, should have been filed.

There ARE times when I wonder just how wonderful our healthcare system is.

This is my take on it: WHAT healthcare system? It's just like everything else in the world we have to police ourselves and everyone else because nobody knows what the hell they're doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 am