CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
TSJFan4Ever
SecHandNews
Tony Marino
7 posters

I was Trolling

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I was Trolling Empty I was Trolling

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

On the board I used to post on and someone posted the possibility of RH coming back as Todd not that ATWT is cancelled. I was shocked to see that everyone that responded wanted TSJ to stay on as Todd. What shocked me was that I used to get bashed for saying I didn't like RH and that TSJ should stay. I guess he must have finally won them over. I still won't go back there they all suck LOL.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

I was Trolling Empty Re: I was Trolling

Post by SecHandNews Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Those disgruntle members of RH's fanclub must be losing faith and laying low. I always stress that HE left the show. He wasn't fired. In fact over the course of his entire run at OLTL, he left following the expirations of all his contracts. Clearly he didn't love playing Todd and saw it as a gig for a check. Who says he wants to come running back to OLTL after ATWT ends?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:06 pm

One one board, they still come out in full force to bash Trevor and his fans. They spread word in another board and before you know it, they're posting away about how Todd is dead and RH is the only Todd and bashing TSJ. I think a lot of it is jealousy that someone else could create such a compelling Todd as Trevor has, that someone dared to replace RH as Todd. It would be one thing if RH had been fired so that TSJ could replace him but RH was NOT happy when he left and he had no interest in coming back. Some of those fans are so rabid that I can see them being some of the ones who were threatening Trevor and his family awhile back. Pathetic that they are unable to separate and actor from his job.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Thats just plain sick, threatening an actor's family, some people need to get a grip on reality. I never liked RH his Todd was one dimensional and Dark. TSJ finally made Todd a human being and I for one was happy that he stayed on. He is better looking then RH too!
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote: I think a lot of it is jealousy that someone else could create such a compelling Todd as Trevor has, that someone dared to replace RH as Todd. It would be one thing if RH had been fired so that TSJ could replace him but RH was NOT happy when he left and he had no interest in coming back.

I was Trolling 35166 So true it must burn them that TSJ did fill in the roll I liked RH but his coming and going was to much, if he was unhappy then he was unhappy but TSJ seems to like playing Todd so why give TSJ or his fans grief over it.
    TSJToddFan
    TSJToddFan
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 3

Post by TSJToddFan Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

That's funny because today I browsed my old haunt at SOC and was actually going to invite someone who left a friendly message on my profile here, then I looked at their profile and basically saw that they were a RH Todd nazi. So of course I didn't send the invite. lol

Some of those people are really, really nasty. I guess that's just how you behave when you don't get what you want! Wink
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:15 am

TSJToddFan wrote:That's funny because today I browsed my old haunt at SOC and was actually going to invite someone who left a friendly message on my profile here, then I looked at their profile and basically saw that they were a RH Todd nazi. So of course I didn't send the invite. lol

Some of those people are really, really nasty. I guess that's just how you behave when you don't get what you want! Wink

Yeah must really suck to not get what you want, after 7 yrs. of trying to influence the earth with all kinds of bogus rumors and speculation about the current actor leaving and the previous returning. They've tried their damndest to run TSJ off the show with all sorts of spins and accusations...but look who's still here and who still isn't! Maybe they finally resolved that and have decided to shut up.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 am

We should be so lucky!! Maybe they're just not aware that there's a chance to bash Trevor on the board. It relaly must suck to have such a huge failure in your face day after day after day.

I've noticed that certain posters only show up when they can bash Trevor and his fans. Trevor is one of the most diverse and versatile actors on daytime. There are so many times when I watch a movie and think that Trevor would have done a much better job.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Tony Marino wrote:On the board I used to post on and someone posted the possibility of RH coming back as Todd not that ATWT is cancelled. I was shocked to see that everyone that responded wanted TSJ to stay on as Todd. What shocked me was that I used to get bashed for saying I didn't like RH and that TSJ should stay. I guess he must have finally won them over. I still won't go back there they all suck LOL.

Don't drink the kool-aid Tony, you're ours! 😆

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:32 am