Jack and the Fire Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack and the Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Jack and the Fire Empty
PostSubject: Jack and the Fire   Jack and the Fire EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm

So Jack calls security and tells them that Scar Face is giving the whole building off and security didn't think it was odd coming from a 15 year old kid and not the Boss himself?? How was it that he turned off all the smoke alarms and sprinkler systems when security has access to all of this? Now that he started the fire isn't it obvious when they find out he called to evacuate the building that it was him that started the fire? I want to see how they weasel him out of this one.

Jack needs to get laid.

Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Jack and the Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack and the Fire   Jack and the Fire EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm

I don't even see what the point was. He started the fire at the Sun and then realized that Vimal and Rama were there, then was forced to extinguish it. Ok??? And??? Is that it? What a stupid plot point. It didn't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down

Jack and the Fire
Page 1 of 1