CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

We are Losing Starr and Matthew too

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

We are Losing Starr and Matthew too Empty We are Losing Starr and Matthew too

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 pm

The Alderson's decided to go on to LA for pilot season.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

We are Losing Starr and Matthew too Empty Re: We are Losing Starr and Matthew too

Post by Chris Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Honestly I'm not surprised. They're so young, it would be in their best professional interests to try and spread their wings at this stage. Their long stint on OLTL is a great marker on their resumes.

I wonder if the show will recast.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

We are Losing Starr and Matthew too Empty Re: We are Losing Starr and Matthew too

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Chris wrote:Honestly I'm not surprised. They're so young, it would be in their best professional interests to try and spread their wings at this stage. Their long stint on OLTL is a great marker on their resumes.

sad
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Chris wrote:Honestly I'm not surprised. They're so young, it would be in their best professional interests to try and spread their wings at this stage. Their long stint on OLTL is a great marker on their resumes.

With Bo and Nora not being part of the online series, I don't see much need for Matthew to be there or recast. These past six months has pretty much proven that he isn't needed by how easy it was to keep him in a coma without any haste to have him recuperate. Starr is a little trickier. On one hand I say she's needed and that they probably will recast, but on the other I'm thinking that they'll probably just turn their attentions to Dani and Jack in her absence.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

Jason B. wrote:

With Bo and Nora not being part of the online series, I don't see much need for Matthew to be there or recast. These past six months has pretty much proven that he isn't needed by how easy it was to keep him in a coma without any haste to have him recuperate. Starr is a little trickier. On one hand I say she's needed and that they probably will recast, but on the other I'm thinking that they'll probably just turn their attentions to Dani and Jack in her absence.

Yeah I forgot about Dani and then the new baby is coming as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:02 pm