CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How involved were your parents when you were in school?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How involved were your parents when you were in school? Empty How involved were your parents when you were in school?

Post by Chris Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:41 am

When you were a kid, did your parents ever get involved your schools activities? If you have kids, are you (or have you ever been) involved in activities at their school? If you're not a parent, is this something you plan to do when you become one?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

How involved were your parents when you were in school? Empty Re: How involved were your parents when you were in school?

Post by Cheaps Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am

When I was involved in school activities, yes, my ma and stepdad would attend. Every now and then my siblings as well.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

How involved were your parents when you were in school? Empty Re: How involved were your parents when you were in school?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:41 pm

My parents were not very involved at all. As for with my son, I am very involved in everything.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

My father wasn't involved in that stuff at all, and Mom seldom was. But I didn't always want her participation, either. As a parent myself, not much. Juggling a job and family was all I could handle.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

My mother chaperoned a few school trips, but that's about it. I don't I would be the type if parent that gets involved in the PTA junket at schools and whatnot. I'll bake some cookies for the occasional bake sale and that's about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:29 pm