Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female
Rep : 4

Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose Empty
PostSubject: Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose   Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 pm

I don't know why Ford gets a bad rap he sure can handle those Cramer sherws easy enough, I now know why I like Ford he treats the Cramer women montra gibberish with the respect it deserves, that being none. Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose 535406

One word about Hannah being loose and Ford's all manner of worried, Ford maybe a floozie but he's not stupid. Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose 928309
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose   Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Ford is the male Blair. When Asian Blair skipped town in early '93, she was pregnant with Asa's baby boy (Ford).
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose   Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 pm

LOL JB! That would certainly explain things. I can't stand most of the Cramer women - Blaire, Dorian, Adrianna, Langston. Starr's inner Manning finally seems to be coming back but for awhile, I couldn't stand her. Hearing Dorian go on about The Cramer Woman is sickening. When I look at the Cramer women, I see washed-up, dried out, bitter man haters who use and abuse men. Addie and Kelly are the exceptions, though Starr and Langston are pretty young. I don't actually mind Kelly, and now that Starr's getting out form under Cole's influence, I'm liking her again, but I can't stand Dorian, Blaire and Langston. It didn't take long for Langston to succumb to the Cramer curse. Was hoping she'd escape, but she didn't. I look at the Cramer women and most of them turn me off - radical male-hating, guy bashing feminists who think they're something special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose   Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose Empty

Back to top Go down

Ford yawned at Blair's threat..scared at Hannah being loose
Page 1 of 1