CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford Empty Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford

Post by ForeverJash Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm

I don't like him either, but these two need to get off their highhorse. They knew Ford's character was questionable long before they knew it was Markko he was playing with.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford Empty Re: Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford

Post by sue67 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I agree they are being to judgemental they knew that Ford was a player so for then to act all offended at Ford's behavior is a little hypocritical of them all because they know Markko.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford Empty Re: Cristian and Layla's attitude towards Ford

Post by Jason B. Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 pm

ForeverJash wrote:I don't like him either, but these two need to get off their highhorse. They knew Ford's character was questionable long before they knew it was Markko he was playing with.

...and since when are they all chummy with Markko anyway? Ford sucks and is a huge himboy (so is Cristian), but stop acting like he broke up the marriage of one of your family members. Especially when the two of you are together while Evangeline languishes in a coma.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 pm

There was a time when I actually liked Cristian. Seems to me I stopped liking him around the time he became one of John's goons. I know by the time he assaulted Todd and landed him in the hospital, I was really hating him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:13 am