CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Do you think we have all been Duped?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Do you think we have all been Duped? Empty Do you think we have all been Duped?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:16 pm

After that big statement last week about PP the very next day I began reading all negative things like it is all a hoax to get the fans to back off ABC. I wonder now myself if this is truly the end of our soap and the PP thing was all a hoax. I know they are a legit company but why would they take on a project like a soap opera if they had no money to fund it? Even the actors that supposedly signed on to PP have made comments that to me sound like Friday was the last taping.......ever.

I will keep monitoring and keep hoping that the above is not true.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Do you think we have all been Duped? Empty Re: Do you think we have all been Duped?

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 pm

I think we were duped the moment we tried to save the soaps. At least if we let them die, we'd have gotten proper closure. Now, we get nothing.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Do you think we have all been Duped? Empty Re: Do you think we have all been Duped?

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I think we were duped the moment we tried to save the soaps. At least if we let them die, we'd have gotten proper closure. Now, we get nothing.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I am not ready to let it die!!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Honestly, I'm trying to resolve that OLTL is ending for good in January. If by some chance this PP does prove to be true, then terrific, but there is too much conflicting information out there regarding this situation (and too much incoming negativity lately.) It's making me want to get defensive and not put all my hope into this online scenario.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Chris wrote:Honestly, I'm trying to resolve that OLTL is ending for good in January. If by some chance this PP does prove to be true, then terrific, but there is too much conflicting information out there regarding this situation (and too much incoming negativity lately.) It's making me want to get defensive and not put all my hope into this online scenario.

Yeah your right Chris, first it was all get up and go and get ready the soaps are going online. Now its like all mixed up with nothing concrete backing it up.

There is always DOOL to watch sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:46 am