Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?

Go down 
+2
Bluesmama
RedBedroom
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? Empty
PostSubject: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I am sure you have seen some of the marketing for Small Business Saturday. Will you make it a point on Saturday to hit a small business?

I will be at my Dad's this weekend, and there is a tiny meat place there, so I will go there and buy from them. I think it is a good concept to have people take note to try to stop in a small business the day after the masses flock to the big box stores to spend their holiday dollars.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, I was going to until I found out to my horror that the store I had in mind closed a couple of months ago. I am heart-broken. I think the remaining small businesses I'll be shopping from is a the outdoor market where the vendors craft their own wares.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

This is my first time hearing about this. I take it that they are trying to get the residual Black Friday shoppers? Perhaps. It all depends on if I continue my shopping over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
This is my first time hearing about this. I take it that they are trying to get the residual Black Friday shoppers? Perhaps. It all depends on if I continue my shopping over the weekend.

Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? 35166
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 am

My first time hearing of this also, but I won't be doing any shopping this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hyacinth Girl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Hyacinth Girl

Female
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not going anywhere near any stores this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?   Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you try to shop a small business on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 26)?
Page 1 of 1