CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Kral
Chris
Jason B.
7 posters

Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is? Empty Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is?

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Then dismisses it as no big deal, because Starr "probably needed a vacation". Are you kidding me? it's that kind of hands-off parenting that caused Starr to have a police record by the time she was 12. I know the girl is 18, but I still don't know too many mothers who are that dismissive of not knowing exactly where their kids are.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is? Empty Re: Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is?

Post by Chris Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:17 pm

I remember when Starr was about ten or eleven, she and Jack were staying with Cassie in Savannah. She got bored there and took Cassie's credit card to buy a plane ticket back home. This dalliance with James is so in-character for Starr that I suppose Blair knows the drill.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is? Empty Re: Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is?

Post by Kral Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Blair just accepts the best answer Starr gave her and goes on. Dorian was right on when she said something isn't right about Starr's disappearance.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 pm

That is the thing, Blair's character has always been about her and her current man. Starr has mostly been on her own all of her life and I am sure those other kids will too when they are old enough.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:54 pm

gmruss4 wrote:That is the thing, Blair's character has always been about her and her current man. Starr has mostly been on her own all of her life and I am sure those other kids will too when they are old enough.

You're right, Blair is all about the current man in her life. The kids are an afterthought.
    sue67
    sue67
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by sue67 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Well at lease Blair knows when to cut the cord and let her 18 year old daughter who couldn't shut-up about how grown-up she is and let her be Blair doesn't know where her 18 year old daughter is? Icon_smile , Blair has Eli to keep her busy I'm assuming that Sam is off at camp, Hope's got nannies and Jack is louging by the pool soaking up the high life.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am

Max,Spencer,Troy whoever's handy to take her mind off her kids. Eli is just the lastest distraction!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:47 pm

ITA - Blaire is all about her man first, with no regard for the kids. Blaire's biggest use for her kids is as weapons that she can trot out to hurt Todd, with no regard for what she's doing to them. Somewhere down there, she loves her kids, but after her guys and after their usefulness as weapons to hurt Todd. She's shown time and again her lack of regard for their best interests, though she'll go on and on about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:29 am